Is UFC 150 even worth watching?

Dark_Horse

For the first time EVER, I might skip a PPV on purpose. I absolutely cannot stand Bender or Edgar. They both make me want to put my foot through the T.V.

Having Guillard and Cerrone as co main is a piss take. I'd like to see that fight, but not enough to make me want to sit through the rest.

With that said, I literally could not care less who wins or loses in any of the fights. The whole entire card is meh to me. Sure, all the fights might be great, but I don't think I can risk spending the time to find out when I could be having full penetrative intercourse with a woman who has a real working face instead (without money having to change hands as well!).

Discuss thx.

Definitely' date=' can't wait for that fight. Gonna be a sick card IMO I'm definitely watching.[/quote']

so many people (including me) complained about UFC 149 being boring, well 150 is a punch of excitement to the face and some people won't be watching, it's crazy

If you think this one looks bad on paper look at the next one

OFFICIAL FIGHT CARD

Jon Jones v Dan Henderson

TBA v Jake Ellenberger

Dennis Siver v Eddie Yagin

Michael Johnson v Danny Castillo

Kyle Noke v Charlie Brenneman

Takeya Mizugaki v Jeff Hougland

Tim Means v Abel Trujillo

Daron Cruickshank v Henry Martinez

John Lineker v Yasuhiro Uru****ani

Shane Roller v Jacob Volkmann

^plus justin lawrence vs holloway' date=' that is gonna be a WAR[/quote']

Awesome fight no doubt, think my boy Holloway will really open eyes.

That being said, it's like the UFC has no sense of rankings or deserving? There's no way either of these guys are even close to deserving to be on the maincard of a pay per view? Dana doesn't even try anymore. A lot of these UFC cards have been weaker than ever.

Oh and the solution isn't less cards, because fighters still aren't fighting but 2-3 times a year and less cards would make them fight even less which is insane! Too many injuries seems like something fishy is behind that, also they focus on TUF Bums too much, and not enough on signing a lot of the young monsters rising in the small shows like Bellator, it's obvious these TUF fighters are horrible and out of the 16 they bring into the UFC afdter it's ogver maybe 2 are revelant and they're typpyically no better than mediocre.

On paper, it doesnt look great, plus there are only 10 fights instead of the normal 12....

BUT, I have a feeling that this will be one of those cards that although it doesnt look great on paper, its gonna actually be a good night of fights :cool:

The countdown show got me pumped for Bendo/Edgar, damn UFC marketing department :rolleyes:

If you think this one looks bad on paper look at the next one

OFFICIAL FIGHT CARD

Jon Jones v Dan Henderson

Jay Hieron v Jake Ellenberger

Dennis Siver v Eddie Yagin

Michael Johnson v Danny Castillo

Kyle Noke v Charlie Brenneman

Takeya Mizugaki v Jeff Hougland

Tim Means v Abel Trujillo

Daron Cruickshank v Henry Martinez

John Lineker v Yasuhiro Uru****ani

Shane Roller v Jacob Volkmann

Adjusted for ya ;)

UFC is banking on everyone buying this for the main event only, like 145, which sucked balls on paper and in reality - yet did the second best buy rate of the year :rolleyes:

Mark my words, the prelims will out-do the main card fights

For the first time EVER' date=' I might skip a PPV on purpose. I absolutely cannot stand Bender or Edgar. They both make me want to put my foot through the T.V.

Having Guillard and Cerrone as co main is a piss take. I'd like to see that fight, but not enough to make me want to sit through the rest.

With that said, I literally could not care less who wins or loses in any of the fights. The whole entire card is meh to me. Sure, all the fights might be great, but I don't think I can risk spending the time to find out [b']when I could be having full penetrative intercourse with a woman [/b]who has a real working face instead (without money having to change hands as well!).

Discuss thx.

Okay stopped reading after this and realized you are full of BS.

Awesome fight no doubt' date=' think my boy Holloway will really open eyes.

That being said, it's like the UFC has no sense of rankings or deserving? There's no way either of these guys are even close to deserving to be on the maincard of a pay per view? Dana doesn't even try anymore. A lot of these UFC cards have been weaker than ever.

Oh and the solution isn't less cards, because fighters still aren't fighting but 2-3 times a year and less cards would make them fight even less which is insane! Too many injuries seems like something fishy is behind that, also they focus on TUF Bums too much, and not enough on signing a lot of the young monsters rising in the small shows like Bellator, it's obvious these TUF fighters are horrible and out of the 16 they bring into the UFC afdter it's ogver maybe 2 are revelant and they're typpyically no better than mediocre.[/quote']

Do you ALWAYS have to rant? lol

For the first time EVER' date=' I might skip a PPV on purpose. I absolutely cannot stand Bender or Edgar. They both make me want to put my foot through the T.V.

With that said, I literally could not care less who wins or loses in any of the fights. The whole entire card is meh to me. Sure, all the fights might be great, but I don't think I can risk spending the time to find out when I could be having full penetrative intercourse with a woman who has a real working face instead (without money having to change hands as well!).

Discuss thx.[/quote']

The underrated cards sometimes makes for the best fights

I'm not watching either. I'll read about it. I don't "hate" the guys but I just can't be bothered watching 5 rounds of Frankie Edgar bouncing around the Octagon and I'm not paying for a co-main event with 2 former training partners where 1 already ko'ed the other in practice.

I am assuming you mean cowboy KO'd Melvin in practice. Whats the story on that? I hear he would beat him up pretty bad but I did not know he ko'd him.

Awesome fight no doubt' date=' think my boy Holloway will really open eyes.

Oh and the solution isn't less cards, because fighters still aren't fighting but 2-3 times a year and less cards would make them fight even less which is insane! Too many injuries seems like something fishy is behind that, also they focus on TUF Bums too much, and not enough on signing a lot of the young monsters rising in the small shows like Bellator, it's obvious these TUF fighters are horrible and out of the 16 they bring into the UFC afdter it's ogver maybe 2 are revelant and they're typpyically no better than mediocre.[/quote']

How would less cards not help? Think about 5-6 years ago when almost every card would be stacked. Here is an example. They are not all huge names but even the ones that aren't are mostly exciting fighters. By the way 8 of those fights were finished. Now we have way more cards and rarely is a card stacked. UFC 86-87 had a lot of popular fighters as well.

UFC 85- Liddell was supposed to be the main event but was injured

Matt Hughes vs Thiago Alves

Bisping vs Day

Swick vs Davis

Marquardt vs Leites

Werdum vs Vera

Kampmann vs Rivera

Wiman vs Thiago Tavares

Carneiro vs Burns

Jason Lambert vs Luiz Cane

Hardonk vs Eddie Sanchez

Paul Taylor vs Liaudin

It's worth the 45 mins drive to the Pepsi Center in Denver for me! I got tickets!

This will be the first UFC event I've attended live. I hope the fights deliver.

I hope they do too. I think they will. After 149 I think a lot of fighters have changed their thought processes on how things work.

I'd be shocked to see people come out and put on boring fights for a while to come, for fear of losing their jobs.

Hope you have a good time. If you see Alan Belcher, kiss him for me. ~Not H O M O.

My friend usually orders them, so ill probably toss him 5 bucks and head over there to watch it.

Im rooting for short fuse big time. It'll be money well spent if I can just see Shields end up with a nice KO face.

I'm also a Frankie fan, and I hope he does work, but I'm not getting my hopes up on that one.

Cowboy and Melvin should have some decent fireworks that will most likely end up in some form of KO.

All in all those three fights should be worth my 5 bucks.

People should stop whining, ive seen gash cards but this is not one of them.

Edgar- brings it- (world class)

Bendo- brings it (world class)

Cerrone- brings it

Guillard- brings it

Herman- brings it

Shields- brings it mostly (world class)

I cannot wait for this card. :) Really intriguing matchups.

People should stop whining' date=' ive seen gash cards but this is not one of them.

Edgar- brings it- (world class)

Bendo- brings it (world class)

Cerrone- brings it

Guillard- brings it

Herman- brings it

Shields- brings it mostly (world class)

I cannot wait for this card. :) Really intriguing matchups.[/quote']

God bless you bro.

My friend usually orders them' date=' so ill probably toss him 5 bucks and head over there to watch it.

Im rooting for short fuse big time. It'll be money well spent if I can just see Shields end up with a nice KO face.

I'm also a Frankie fan, and I hope he does work, but I'm not getting my hopes up on that one.

Cowboy and Melvin should have some decent fireworks that will most likely end up in some form of KO.

All in all those three fights should be worth my 5 bucks.[/quote']

5 bucks? Cheap ***! You probably drink his beer too? lol

Discuss thx.[/quote']

just the tip?

[/quote']

If you don't want to see a championship match, you're not much of a fan, IMO. All fights look great to me. I go to my local bar and watch them with other fans.

I don't think I can risk spending the time to find out when I could be having full penetrative intercourse with a woman who has a real working face instead (without money having to change hands as well!)

Can't you do both?

With that said, I literally could not care less who wins or loses in any of the fights. The whole entire card is meh to me. Sure, all the fights might be great, but I don't think I can risk spending the time to find out when I could be having [b']full penetrative intercourse [/b]with a woman who has a real working face instead (without money having to change hands as well!).

Discuss thx.

VS partial non-penetrative intercourse?

Made me laugh...you are either full of it, or a really polite/politiacally correct person

For the first time EVER' date=' I might skip a PPV on purpose. I absolutely cannot stand[b'] Bender[/b] or Edgar. They both make me want to put my foot through the T.V.

Discuss thx.

bender.jpg

Archived