Ever picked on someone who was really a nice person?

DL4TRU_STRENGTH

And either felt guilty about it afterwards - or at least knew you were wrong for treating them that way?

That's kinda how I see whats going on between Obama & Romney; Romney is mr squeaky clean and wholesome and for Obama to try and smear him kinda reveals what a ****** bag Obama really is.

If you believe that Romney is Mr. Squeaky Clean and Wholesome, then your definition of Squeaky Clean and Wholesome is vastly different then what it was intended. The guy is a flip flop machine, who doesn't stand behind his decisions that come out of his mouth.

PS - All politicians are ****** bags.

Romney is far from Mr. Squeaky Clean...

proof or STFU...personally' date=' I wouldnt mind if you opted to just STFU period.

If you believe that Romney is Mr. Squeaky Clean and Wholesome, then your definition of Squeaky Clean and Wholesome is vastly different then what it was intended. The guy is a flip flop machine, who doesn't stand behind his decisions that come out of his mouth.

PS - All politicians are ****** bags.

How do flip flops negate him being clean?

American politics isn't even about policy' date=' its about smearing someone else until they can't continue, its essentially this forum but in real life, sponsored by arms and oil companies[/quote']

There is plenty of policy being talked about, but I agree its overshadowed by smearing. That said, Romney is pretty clean in terms of his life choices and his overall career and personal life. This is why Obama's attacks & attempts to portray him as some kind of sinister person are failing - miserably.

proof or STFU...personally' date=' I wouldnt mind if you opted to just STFU anyone period.

How do flip flops negate him being clean?[/quote']

^Gotten to...

He made a career out of buying out companies and gutting them for profit. Not exactly a prime candidate to take on US economic issues. Besides that he shares the majority of Obama's views on policy. Do some research and stop acting like a child throwing a tempur tantrum.

^Gotten to...

He made a career out of buying out companies and gutting them for profit. Not exactly a prime candidate to take on US economic issues. Besides that he shares the majority of Obama's views on policy. Do some research and stop acting like a child throwing a tempur tantrum.

to the bold, thats what I dont understand with this hate campaign against Obama.

Oh yes, he is black isn't he. Must be that as apart from that, they have almost the same views.

^Gotten to...

Son, I **** bigger than you, so spare me your lame attempts to lable me gotten to or mad...on your best day you couldnt threaten or intimidate me. But as we all know - its easy to get in your head....hell, theres nothing inside it to stop anything.

And how exactly is flipping a failing company bad? Do you even understand the nature of capitalism? Maybe if youd spend less time researching conspiracy sites and more time paying attention to real life youd better understand the premise.

this conservative trolling is pretty good.

but Its like taking the easy road. Religion and politics will always get a good amount of attention and debate.

is it good, or is it just cheap way of getting attention from attention ******?

to the bold' date=' thats what I dont understand with this hate campaign against Obama.

Oh yes, he is black isn't he. Must be that as apart from that, they have almost the same views.[/quote']

ahh..the race card....that says alot about you.

Do you even understand the difference between limited govt and free markets vs collectivism & statism? No, of course you dont, why would you?

this conservative trolling is pretty good.

but Its like taking the easy road. Religion and politics will always get a good amount of attention and debate.

He is negating his own efforts with the shear volume of his posts and threads. A good troll comes up with a controversial topic(the catalyst) sets it on fire, and sits back to watch his handy work. Plus it is very clear that he is emotionally invested due to the nature of his responses, which makes one question whether he is trolling or that this is truly how this idiot feels.

Do you even understand the difference between limited govt and free markets vs collectivism & statism? No' date=' of course you dont, why would you?[/quote']

Neither of which Romney supports THROUGH HIS ACTIONS AND VOTING RECORD! How can you possibly be this uninformed?

He is negating his own efforts with the shear volume of his posts and threads. A good troll comes up with a controversial topic(the catalyst) sets it on fire' date=' and sits back to watch his handy work. Plus it is very clear that he is emotionally invested due to the nature of his responses, which makes one question whether he is trolling or that this is truly how this idiot feels.[/quote']

good point. It does seem strange a person would come to a UFC forum to discuss biased right wing views and insult people who disagree with them. Thats why I think its trolling.

'squeaky clean' looooooool. that's a good one.

Do you even understand the difference between limited govt and free markets vs collectivism & statism? No' date=' of course you dont, why would you?[/quote']

says a lot about me, really. you are blinded by hate towards a man, why? he shares the same views of the man you are talking about in a positive light

He is negating his own efforts with the shear volume of his posts and threads. A good troll comes up with a controversial topic(the catalyst) sets it on fire' date=' and sits back to watch his handy work. Plus it is very clear that he is emotionally invested due to the nature of his responses, which makes one question whether he is trolling or that this is truly how this idiot feels.[/quote']

Are you feeling butthurt because you are unable to refute ANYTHING I have said with any facts or substantive reasoning? Of course you are! :D

Son' date=' I **** bigger than you, so spare me your lame attempts to lable me gotten to or mad...on your best day you couldnt threaten or intimidate me. But as we all know - its easy to get in your head....hell, theres nothing inside it to stop anything.

And how exactly is flipping a failing company bad? Do you even understand the nature of capitalism? Maybe if youd spend less time researching conspiracy sites and more time paying attention to real life youd better understand the premise.[/quote']

^REALLY Gotten to...

How very Christian of you. Needn't look any further for why people bash your sect than a quick glance in the mirror.

good point. It does seem strange a person would come to a UFC forum to discuss biased right wing views and insult people who disagree with them. Thats why I think its trolling.

'squeaky clean' looooooool. that's a good one.

Attention ****** my friend, nothing more

Are you feeling butthurt because you are unable to refute ANYTHING I have said with any facts or substantive reasoning? Of course you are! :D

I'm not going to do your leg work for you. You are clearly being pissy because you're feeling persecuted that your ridiculous threads are getting closed so fast. You are actually the one going on opinion and subjective "information."

Lets keep this civil. No personal attacks' date=' keep it on topic.

Politics is politics. Eventually every campaign turns into attack adds. It is partisan politics at it's worst...[/quote']

They are unable to remain civil or stick to the topic because they dont have an effective answer. Its the typical MO for most people in this forum - as per our private discussion earlier.

How do flip flops negate him being clean?

If you don't have stand by an issue, then how can you be taken seriously? He has an agenda and it's not for lower and middle class people. Obama's agenda > Romney's agenda when it comes to lower and middle class people. Unless you and your spouse make over $1 million dollars, you won't receive a tax increase, but a tax break.

Also, Romney has USED his tax loop holes to benefit himself. You want that to be your president?

And either felt guilty about it afterwards - or at least knew you were wrong for treating them that way?

That's kinda how I see whats going on between Obama & Romney; Romney is mr squeaky clean and wholesome and for Obama to try and smear him kinda reveals what a ****** bag Obama really is.

lol you guys will find any reason to hate Obama

Ok' date=' lets see if you can back up your rhetoric, which policies do they agree on? Either provide specifics or stfu.[/quote']

Ok, ill play your silly little game...

Tale Of The Tape

Arguably, Obama and Romney see the world pretty much the same way ? in very many ways. They have at least a dozen data points in common:

1) Neither man served in the armed forces. This would be the first election without a veteran representing a major party in the race since 1944.

2) Both Obama and Romney hail from far-flung family histories. Obama's father was born in Kenya; his mother in Kansas. Romney's father was born in Mexico; his mother in Utah.

3) Both men operate from out-of-the-norm religious backgrounds. Obama, the Christian son of a Muslim father, says that his faith guides his decision-making; Romney is the Mormon son of a Mormon father. Both religious upbringings can elicit prejudice.

4) Both men earned degrees at Harvard University. Romney spent four years among the ivied towers, graduating in 1975 with a joint degree in law and business. Obama spent three years in Cambridge, graduating from Harvard Law School in 1991.

5) Both men worked in the financial sector. In 1983, Obama took a job at Business International Corp., a New York-based multinational business counseling firm, as a researcher in the financial services division. "He wasn't there long ? only about a year," NPR's Scott Horsley reported in 2008. "But the job at Business International Corp. provided a crash course in market economics." Both politicians have been heavily funded by Goldman Sachs, Bloomberg reports.

Romney migrated from the banks of the Charles River to the banking world of Bain Capital, a private equity firm. "What Bain Capital did ? and was among the first, if not the first, to do it ? was to look at the operations before buying the company, as well as after," Romney told NPR's Ari Shapiro in 2011, "and try to figure out, how can we make it better and then help the management team to improve the company."

6) Both served, for a time, as advisers to their communities: Obama as a community organizer in Chicago; Romney as a bishop ? a spiritual lay leader ? in the Boston area.

7) Each man lost his first federal election. Romney lost to incumbent Ted Kennedy in a 1994 Massachusetts senatorial contest; Obama lost to incumbent Bobby Rush in a 2000 Illinois House of Representatives election.

8) Both men have championed comprehensive health care initiatives. Romney, when he was governor of Massachusetts and Obama as president. "Romneycare and Obamacare are essentially the same," Gingrich told ABC News.

9) Both Obama and Romney stay fit, dress sharply and look vaguely out of sync when wearing blue jeans.

10) Both occasionally laugh uncomfortably at their own humor.

11) Both have been known to lapse into song during public speaking.

12) Both are political pragmatists. "This presidential election tells us something unexpected about American politics," writes presidential historian Julian Zelizer on CNN.com. "For all the talk about polarization and discord in Washington, it appears that both parties will have pragmatic problem-solvers at the top of their tickets."

http://m.npr.org/story/150795727?url=/2012/04/17/150795727/are-obama-and-romney-the-same-guy

I could go on but that would be a waste of my time. The only thing these men don't share is party affiliation.

If you don't have stand by an issue' date=' then how can you be taken seriously? He has an agenda and it's not for lower and middle class people. Obama's agenda > Romney's agenda when it comes to lower and middle class people. Unless you and your spouse make over $1 million dollars, you won't receive a tax increase, but a tax break.

Also, Romney has USED his tax loop holes to benefit himself. You want that to be your president?[/quote']

All of what you assert (though I absolutely dissagree) has nothing to do with him being clean or dirty. What has he done wrong?? Can you answer that simple question?

All of what you assert (though I absolutely dissagree) has nothing to do with him being clean or dirty. What has he done wrong?? Can you answer that simple question?

I normally wouldn't go this direction but its a problem in every single one of your posts. There is a spell checker function for a reason...

lol you guys will find any reason to hate Obama

No need to' date=' he gives us plenty of reasons himself.

Ok, ill play your silly little game...

http://m.npr.org/story/150795727?url=/2012/04/17/150795727/are-obama-and-romney-the-same-guy

I could go on but that would be a waste of my time. The only thing these men don't share is party affiliation.

Nothing in there is of an unethical/immoral consequence.

I'm convinced your so consumed with butthurt you are totally incapable of even proper reading comprehension.

No need to' date=' he gives us plenty of reasons himself.

Nothing in there is of an unethical/immoral consequence.

I'm convinced your so consumed with butthurt you are totally incapable of even proper reading comprehension.[/quote']

Tax fraud isn't unethical? Are you kidding me? Romney is the only candidate who will not fully disclose his tax records. That would lead a thinking man to believe he is hiding something. For the record, I don't support Obama but that doesn't stop me from seeing they're one in the same. Please stop with your derogatory approach. It does nothing for the discourse of the debate and takes any credibility you may have and flushes it down the toilet.

Archived