Joe Rogan speculating on what Anderson might do next

WaSupGuy

^If you have some time give it a listen, apparently the two most likely is Weidman or the GSP superfight. I do agree with Weidman he may be a dangerous fighter but its a real tough sell, no one in mainstream knows the guy as Im sure Silva and Dana are aware.

And LMAO at the end, Silva is so boss he doesnt have an mma coach, he just does what he does, which is go out there and WIN

Trains striking with one of if not the best strikers in the UFC - JDS and

trains BJJ with one of the best jits guys in MMA - Big Nog

Doesn't need a coach. Though Nog has always been sort of a mentor to Silva.

Also......Machida has tooled Silva in sparring sessions.

I honestly think that if he doesn't get a GSP fight then he will retire. If his camp's opinion reflects his own then he doesn't care to fight anyone at MW and the risk/reward isn't worth fighting some of those guys.

If he does retire then watch Machida move down and dominate if he loses his next title fight.

I honestly think that if he doesn't get a GSP fight then he will retire. If his camp's opinion reflects his own then he doesn't care to fight anyone at MW and the risk/reward isn't worth fighting some of those guys.

If he does retire then watch Machida move down and dominate if he loses his next title fight.

This is what I was thinking. He seems pretty determined to get a big fight with GSP. I could definitely see him retiring if he doesn't get this fight.

Archived