Last one to post wins.

CainCarwin

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a person who's created more than 2 threads' date=' being an expert in forum banter. I can safely say I am better than all of you, thus, I win![/quote']

You are the only human on this site. All of the posts you read are generated by a computer with the intent of learning everything about you, and using this knowledge against you later.

You are the only human on this site. All of the posts you read are generated by a computer with the intent of learning everything about you' date=' and using this knowledge against you later.[/quote']

You have given me much to ponder classicboxer computer algorithm. Please bless me with your next parse of wisdom.

Moderators lick butt.

This is now a thread questioning the integrity of the forum's administration. Where I could have acted maturely and pm'd any issues I might have had I chose to be a child and make a scene. Close this thread so I can win.

and please don't ban me. :P

Moderators lick butt.

This is now a thread questioning the integrity of the forum's administration. Where I could have acted maturely and pm'd any issues I might have had I chose to be a child and make a scene. Close this thread so I can win.

**** that!!!

ban_him_sm1.jpg

Moderators lick butt.

128697984478854238.jpg

Archived