Bones Jones Nike deal, who has the best Nike-DUI joke?

scileyrott

I'm not condoning Jon Jones, but DUIs are a fairly common offense. There is a reason they have different punishments for DUI (1st offense), DUI (2nd offense), DUI (3rd offense). Too many normal people get DUIs because let's face it, almost everyone who is an adult has drank and drove at some point. It's just a matter of who gets caught.

I'm not condoning Jon Jones' date=' but DUIs are a fairly common offense. There is a reason they have different punishments for DUI (1st offense), DUI (2nd offense), DUI (3rd offense). Too many normal people get DUIs because let's face it, [b']almost everyone who is an adult has drink and drove at some point[/b]. It's just a matter of who gets caught.

In "holier than thou" Jones' case, more than once.

I'm not condoning Jon Jones' date=' but DUIs are a fairly common offense. There is a reason they have different punishments for DUI (1st offense), DUI (2nd offense), DUI (3rd offense). Too many normal people get DUIs because let's face it, almost everyone who is an adult has drink and drove at some point. It's just a matter of who gets caught.[/quote']

A lot of people drink and drive. Alot of people drink and drive with an alcohol content above the limit. I don't think a lot of people drink, drive, and total their car.

I'm not condoning Jon Jones' date=' but DUIs are a fairly common offense. There is a reason they have different punishments for DUI (1st offense), DUI (2nd offense), DUI (3rd offense). Too many normal people get DUIs because let's face it, [b']almost everyone who is an adult has drink and drove at some point[/b]. It's just a matter of who gets caught.

i have drunk 0 times, and have gotten a DUI 0 times...and i plan on getting a DUI 0 times.... false

A lot of people drink and drive. Alot of people drink and drive with an alcohol content above the limit. I don't think a lot of people drink' date=' drive, and total their car.[/quote']

That's a good point, and in my state, there is a zero tolerance for alcohol. Even admitting that you drank a beer = automatically going to jail, even if you blew nothing.

A lot of people drink and drive. Alot of people drink and drive with an alcohol content above the limit. I don't think a lot of people drink' date=' drive, and total their car.[/quote']

lol sadly i can say i have. no one was hurt and i dont plan on drinking and driving again

that being said with jones and his money you would think he would get a cab or have someone else drive for him. Guess he was trying to impress dem young girls."yes I have a job and a car and ill pick you up after school".

I guess some people missed the point of the thread. I'm looking for roast-type jokes, not an ethical debate about the pitfalls of drinking and driving.

Now I gotta go, Jon Jones is bugging me for a ride to the Quicky Mart, again. How much longer is your license suspended?

Archived