Now we all know why shogun didnt wanna fight glover right ?!

RodrigoRua

First of all, I want to let everybody know Im a Shogun fan "on stand by mode", meaning I will root for him again when he GETS HIS A*** ON A DIET AND WORK HIS CARDIO OUT !!!

The heart, the iron chin, the KO power and the experience are inside that body but Shogun for being ONLY 29 YRS is way "old" and I dont know if I feel sad or mad when I see the dude Im rooting for walking around dead, hands down and completly tired on THE 2ND ROUND !!!!

Please, if any of you try to deny it, you gotta quit because Shogun said he was dissapointed with his performance and cardio .. just watch the interview on the end of the fight .. Im not making up anything !!! Rua was clearly dissapointed with his 'cardio".

However, my question is then: Didnt Shogun had the same exactly problem against Hendo 8 month ago ????? Just now he noticed he runs out of gas ??

With all respect for Shogun (because he is a legend and will always be) now I understand why he didnt wanna fight Glover and I also wonder if Gus wasnt offered to Shogun and he also declined it !!! Glover, based on his last performance, would simply demolish the Shogun from last saturday night, period. And more ... Thiago Silva and/or Gus would had beaten Shogun as well, honestly.

Once again, Im not making up anything Im just presenting facts !!!

Yeah Glover would've probably beaten Sho-no gas tank-gun. I couldn't believe at the post-fight interview when he was saying he wasn't happy that he gassed out as early as the 2nd, in a 5 round fight. How about you train properly as you should if you want a chance for the title?

It's OK, Glover will tool Rampage. Hopefully he takes Rampage down and lays and prays on him. Sure, it will be a bit boring, but a lot of fun at the end seeing Rampage QQing.

"He is a wrestler, not a fighter"

coz shogun is a slobum and obviously his ufc career proves that PRIDE FC fights were fixed (just like wanderlei and rampage, cro cop, fedor, and any others)

he is useless fighter and bad for the sport he does not take it serious which is why he has a flabby belly was funny when jones wooped him like his dad should of done and shogun was tapping after the fight was stopped

First of all' date=' I want to let everybody know Im a Shogun fan "on stand by mode", meaning I will root for him again when he GETS HIS A*** ON A DIET AND WORK HIS CARDIO OUT !!!

The heart, the iron chin, the KO power and the experience are inside that body but Shogun for being ONLY 29 YRS is way "old" and I dont know if I feel sad or mad when I see the dude Im rooting for walking around dead, hands down and completly tired on THE 2ND ROUND !!!!

Please, if any of you try to deny it, you gotta quit because Shogun said he was dissapointed with his performance and cardio .. just watch the interview on the end of the fight .. Im not making up anything !!! Rua was clearly dissapointed with his 'cardio".

However, my question is then: Didnt Shogun had the same exactly problem against Hendo 8 month ago ????? Just now he noticed he runs out of gas ??

With all respect for Shogun (because he is a legend and will always be) now I understand why he didnt wanna fight Glover and I also wonder if Gus wasnt offered to Shogun and he also declined it !!! Glover, based on his last performance, would simply demolish the Shogun from last saturday night, period. And more ... Thiago Silva and/or Gus would had beaten Shogun as well, honestly.

Once again, Im not making up anything Im just presenting facts !!![/quote']

you couldn't have said it better.... it's almost like I wrote this :D .... I've always been a Shogun fan but he has been disappointing lately.... judging by his performance, I wouldn't be surprised if he had lost to Vera!!

coz shogun is a slobum and obviously his ufc career proves that PRIDE FC fights were fixed (just like wanderlei and rampage' date=' cro cop, fedor, and any others)

he is useless fighter and bad for the sport he does not take it serious which is why he has a flabby belly was funny when jones wooped him like his dad should of done and shogun was tapping after the fight was stopped[/quote']

1.WTF? Fixed fight?Yes I agree he proved that by being UFC champ LOL

2.O.K. Shogun comes in bad shape sometimes so and Liddell did and ... who caress today

Archived