Man up silva!!!

ThePack19

Silva.....I was ok with you and was very impressed by your win streaks. Now I simply hate your guts for not going to LHW!!! MAN UP WUSSY!!! You are clearly KING of your weight class.....BUT......if you want to be UFC GOD......go up to LHW and prove to the world you really are that good at beating people. You clearly have no trouble making the weight.

andersonsilva205.jpg

Yes when Jones "fills out" more because he is young, he WILL give HW some troubles.

Silva ain't no UFC GOD.......YET........I truly will believe it when he moves up and starts man handling top LHW's. But NOoooooo.....his camp says give him Rich F. again.....be a good fight.......LMAO!!!

When he fought at 205 he was 223 as stated by Soares during the GSP talks that went on back then.Soares stated that a GSP fight would not be fair because Silva was so much bigger.

NOW Silva acts like a coward to move up,he just likes to pick his spots.I cannot believe he fought more ground technicians outside the UFC than he has during his entire UFC career,really downgrades the UFC talent pool.

Silva.....I was ok with you and was very impressed by your win streaks. Now I simply hate your guts for not going to LHW!!! MAN UP WUSSY!!! You are clearly KING of your weight class.....BUT......if you want to be UFC GOD......go up to LHW and prove to the world you really are that good at beating people. You clearly have no trouble making the weight.

andersonsilva205.jpg

Are you trying to protect your boy GSP from being humiliated by the GOAT.

Anderson will keep doing the same thing he has always done. Sit on his *** for the next 10 months or so trying to think of new creative ways to cheat or bypass the rules in order to barely squeak by with the W like always' date=' nothing new.[/quote']

tumblr_ltxaon6zym1r08qs8o1_500.jpg

The problem with the OP is that his post implies Silva has something left to prove. He cleaned out his division, and beat up a couple people above his division. How many other champs can say the same? Or really, how many fighters in history can say that? None? Didn't think so.

I think it says a lot that the only challenges left for Silva involve him switching weight classes.

The problem with the OP is that his post implies Silva has something left to prove. He cleaned out his division' date=' and beat up a couple people above his division. How many other champs can say the same? Or really, how many fighters in history can say that? None? Didn't think so.

I think it says a lot that the only challenges left for Silva involve him switching weight classes.[/quote']

Name one legit contender he has ever beat without cheating.

Someone already pointed out the Hendo has fought at MW LHW and HW but I feel it bears mentioning that Hendo was like "**** it I'll weigh in at 207 and take on Fedor"...

Take note Silva and GSP. Especially GSP who tries to claim he needs years to bulk up to fight at 185. ***** please, Hendo is not imprezzed....

The man can't satisfy everybody. If he beat GSP and Jones in the same night, there would still be artards around here saying, "he could never beat Hendo again, or Rampage"...it would be a pure moron-athon in this joint. The dude is 100 years old...his last few fights SHOULD be with people he thinks he can make the most money from. Weidman and Belcher and all the other top contenders at MW should consider it respectful of their talent that he doesn't want to fight them at this stage of his career.

andersonsilva205.jpg

Remind me again, who is the only current UFC champion who has fought above their weight class?

And this argument coming from a Jones fan makes it that much more humorous. :D

Nah, at this point if I were Silva I might be tempted to try my hands at Diaz and GSP and then call it a day.

In fact, I'd fight Diaz, THEN retire, knowing upfront I'd come back from retirement one more time for GSP in a non-title fight. The UFC could sell that like hotcakes,

``the only man to retire undefeated blah blah comes back to fight a legendary fighter to find out once and for all blah blagh money..more money lot?s of money..some more money``

And if I lost, I wouldn't lose a belt. The dude is pushing 40, why pull a Fedor and destroy your legacy by getting raped by the up and comers in the sport like Weidman.

Just call it a day and retire undefeated in the UFC. F*ck the "fans".

Nah' date=' at this point if I were Silva I might be tempted to try my hands at Diaz and GSP and then call it a day.

In fact, I'd fight Diaz, THEN retire, knowing upfront I'd come back from retirement one more time for GSP in a non-title fight. The UFC could sell that like hotcakes

And if I lost, I wouldn't lose a belt. The dude is pushing 40, why pull a Fedor and destroy your legacy by getting raped by the up and comers in the sport like Weidman.

Just call it a day and retire undefeated in the UFC. F*ck the "fans".[/quote']

Wouldn't his legacy be nearly as destroyed by only calling out and fighting WW's for the remainder of his career?

Especially if the unthinkable happened and GSP was able to lay on him for five rounds without getting caught.(No chance of the unthinkable with Diaz, he would find a way out of that matchup quicker than he did with GSP)

andersonsilva205.jpg

Anderson SIlva should have to bow down to no man. He is the best, so let them come to him. Any ways, the only one to give him good competition is Jon Jones and they are friends.

Any ways, last time he went to LHW division he decimated one of their ex-champions so bad that he sent him running from the Octagon like a little girl who was just spanked by her daddy... We don't need to see that again...

Anderson SIlva should have to bow down to no man. He is the best' date=' so let them come to him. Any ways, the only one to give him good competition is Jon Jones [b']and they are friends[/b].

Any ways, last time he went to LHW division he decimated one of their ex-champions so bad that he sent him running from the Octagon like a little girl who was just spanked by her daddy... We don't need to see that again...

lol

Wouldn't his legacy be nearly as destroyed by only calling out and fighting WW's for the remainder of his career?

Especially if the unthinkable happened and GSP was able to lay on him for five rounds without getting caught.(No chance of the unthinkable with Diaz' date=' he would find a way out of that matchup quicker than he did with GSP)[/quote']

Are you seriously asking if his legacy would be tarnished by fighting a guy who has been on the top 3 pound for pound fighter list for about 5 years, rather than moving up weight to fight a guy who has only been there for maybe a year?

Where is the "Man up GSP" and "Man up Jones"???

Why does this only apply to Anderson Silva??

MW is way more stacked than LHW' date=' why should he move up to a weaker division??[/quote']

What an idiot.......First GSP......HA HA HA.......he ain't impressive so not worth mentioning, does not finish opponents like Silva and Jones does. Second.......Jones.......he WILL move up to HW soon so no need to yell MAN UP to him.

All Silva has to do is fight 2 or 3 top LHW and he can make himself a UFC GOD......weaker division my ****.

Are you seriously asking if his legacy would be tarnished by fighting a guy who has been on the top 3 pound for pound fighter list for about 5 years' date=' rather than moving up weight to fight a guy who has only been there for maybe a year?[/quote']

P4P, by definition, takes weight out of the equation. In reality it makes a large difference. The fact that Silva has proven he can fight successfully two weight classes above St. Pierre's makes it a very valid question. Even more interesting is the fact that Anderson's success out of his division happens to be where Jones dominates. And I'm pretty sure Jones is ahead of GSP on most people's current P4P list anyway.

Archived