As proof.

Carni_boy

Now the mods have ssen my thread... and what do they do? close it becuz i said the truth... G__row and Leonie get angry at the truth... yet i guy like JBJF has 2 active account and issnt banned? this forum is full of are you on the good side or bad side and the carni's were on the bad side cuz we dont kiss mods ***.

Now the mods have ssen my thread... and what do they do? close it becuz i said the truth... G__row and Leonie get angry at the truth... yet i guy like JBJF has 2 active account and issnt banned? this forum is full of are you on the good side or bad side and the carni's were on the bad side cuz we dont kiss mods ***.

Cool story, bro.

What does it matter to you. It doesn't. It doesn't affect you in any way. You get no reward for this sort of behavior. Whomever you think your helping does not give one single **** about you. Sorry. We all had to learn that sooner or later.

Archived