What about Bisping vs. Silva?

Sisti

Am I crazy, or is this one just the incredibly obvious fight waiting to happen?

Not to mention that I just saw a clip on UFC.com where it ends with Bisping saying "i want to fight that guy so bad"

Bisping paid his dues, still didn't get his shot at silva, and is a big name which is what soares wants. Why not have bisping/silva while he's waiting for gsp to be free?

Am I crazy' date=' or is this one just the incredibly obvious fight waiting to happen?

Not to mention that I just saw a clip on UFC.com where it ends with Bisping saying "i want to fight that guy so bad"

Bisping paid his dues, still didn't get his shot at silva, and is a big name which is what soares wants. Why not have bisping/silva while he's waiting for gsp to be free?[/quote']

i believe stann will knockout lisping out

Am I crazy' date=' or is this one just the incredibly obvious fight waiting to happen?

Bisping paid his dues, still didn't get his shot at silva, and is a big name which is what soares wants. Why not have bisping/silva while he's waiting for gsp to be free?[/quote']

You are indeed crazy.

At this point.....I don't care because I expect Silva to move up. So what they should do is just go ahead and line up the top 5 (not including silva) MW guys, put name in hat, draw a name out of hat to see who gets shot at Silva and repeat drawing every 3 months until Silva looses or retires. Even if the challenger looses.....name still goes back into hat.

bisping title shot on a one fight win streak????????? i think not

yes.why do so many people think bisping deserves a shot? just because you have been around a while does not mean you should get a shot. get on a win streak and beat some GOOD fighters. dennis kang and jorge rivera do not count as victories worthy of a title shot.

Bisping might want to beat a top 5 fighter before getting a title shot.

Stann is top ten, but I agree top 5 would be more convincing.

I'd say Bisping fights Weidman for #1 contender if he gets past Stann.

Or perhaps Bisping vs Belfort for #1 contender. But then that leaves Weidman out.

Kind of a ****ed up situation here because Weidman deserves the next shot. He did beat a top 5 opponent in Mark Munoz, but Silva only wants big fights. Bisping could be one of those fights. I think that fight, Silva vs Bisping, sells easily. But obvious that Silva and Silva's management wants GSP. Sucks for Weidman. He should just look for another fight.

This would be a big money fight somewhere in the UK so the UFC are desperate to put it on. Unfortunately not only is Bisping 100% undeserving of the fight, he has a style that makes Anderson drool.

Bisping can't and hasn't beat anyone good and his style would get him KTFO better than anyone else.

I'd expect another amazing highlight KO from Anderson in that fight.

Do you hate Bisping or want to see have his career ended or something? :eek:

Bisping in not in Silva's league to be honest.

this fight i think is the most likely matchup if bisping beats stann, Silva only wants high PPV fights and the only MW in the ufc that silva hasnt fought yet who can potentially draw a big crowd is Bisping. Outside of MW you have GSP moving up or Diaz moving up or rockhold moving to ufc. But the bisping fight makes the most sense.

this fight i think is the most likely matchup if bisping beats stann' date=' Silva only wants high PPV fights and the only MW in the ufc that silva hasnt fought yet who can potentially draw a big crowd is Bisping. Outside of MW you have GSP moving up or Diaz moving up or rockhold moving to ufc. But the bisping fight makes the most sense.[/quote']

The fight doesn't make sense at all really, it's supposed to be about taking out the best challengers but it turns into a greed fest along the way.

I can easily see Anderson picking Bisping as his next opponent because he knows he's the weakest guy "in the mix".

The fight doesn't make sense at all really' date=' it's supposed to be about taking out the best challengers but it turns into a greed fest along the way.

I can easily see Anderson picking Bisping as his next opponent because he knows he's the weakest guy "in the mix".[/quote']

this is the ufc, nuf said.

Archived