Keepin it classy......

Little_Kang

Kranga suggested I join that forum' date=' but its dog ****, full of racism, and threads like this. Anyone who posts there should be ashamed[/quote']

But yet I have to justify actions taken against the likes of these people for the crap they have posted here.

Children..... the whole lot of them

http://mmacarnivale.com/forums/showthread.php?4028-How-man-children-do-you-think-G_Row-has-raped-n-murdered

among other threads over there

Hmm so rather than ignoring stuffs you go dig it up? I post there and because I post there but wouldn't post in a thread like that I am a Child?

Seems a bit of sterotyping, everyone has their own choice on what they post or where they want to post. I don't agree with lots of stuff I read in all the different forums I post on. And yea I post on tons. So does that make me a child?

Are you just bringing this up to start a feud between sites because from where I sit thats kinds what it looks like. The Mature thing would have been to ignore it but na lets brodcast it to everyone to start a webpage warzzzz.

Hmm so rather than ignoring stuffs you go dig it up? I post there and because I post there but wouldn't post in a thread like that I am a Child?

Seems a bit of sterotyping' date=' everyone has their own choice on what they post or where they want to post. I don't agree with lots of stuff I read in all the different forums I post on. And yea I post on tons. So does that make me a child?

Are you just bringing this up to start a feud between sites because from where I sit thats kinds what it looks like. The Mature thing would have been to ignore it but na lets brodcast it to everyone to start a webpage warzzzz.[/quote']

Read a little further down. Im not against the forum just the children

Seems a bit of sterotyping' date=' everyone has their own choice on what they post or where they want to post. I don't agree with lots of stuff I read in all the different forums I post on. And yea I post on tons. So does that make me a child?

Are you just bringing this up to start a feud between sites because from where I sit thats kinds what it looks like. The Mature thing would have been to ignore it but na lets brodcast it to everyone to start a webpage warzzzz.[/quote']

No offense man, I have always liked you, but I saw a few things that I found to be disappointing on there..

Nothing wrong with someone pointing these things out.

Actually the bash a fighter thread is awesome.

You don't get any ******** pollution in the main UFC section.

If your posting to jsut bash a fighter it goes straight there leaving the main section for good MMA talk.

People are racist there, its not awesome

Actually the bash a fighter thread is awesome.

You don't get any ******** pollution in the main UFC section.

If your posting to jsut bash a fighter it goes straight there leaving the main section for good MMA talk.

That probably is a cool forum. This is about a couple threads on there, not the forum as a whole, or everyone that posts there.

I respect your opinions, for sure.

People are racist there' date=' its not awesome[/quote']

Maybe not everyone. But that is sickening. I have never found Steeler to be racist.

There may be a lot of it on there, but that doesn't mean everyone is. I would not post there because of it though.

No offense man' date=' I have always liked you, but I saw a few things that I found to be disappointing on there..

Nothing wrong with someone pointing these things out.[/quote']

I think both forums are needed. Sometimes people need to vent and go off. Cani and some others are great for that. Bash a fighter is a classic thread and its all fun, could not do that stuff here because Zuffa would not be happy. And here you get some great threads that have been around forever. I think both forums work well co existing. Some threads get out of hand but CD stuff makes all forums look G rated. people finna be people nothing anyone can do bout it.

TS trying to start E-beef like a *****. Every forum has it's good and bad. Sometimes you literally have like 16/20 threads in the UFC section pure trolling nonsense and the trolls are allowed to roam free, meanwhile, the good posters end up getting banned.

TS trying to start E-beef like a *****. Every forum has it's good and bad. Sometimes you literally have like 16/20 threads in the UFC section pure trolling nonsense and the trolls are allowed to roam free' date=' meanwhile, the good posters end up getting banned.[/quote']

I have this problem when going to the ufc section. What ive come to decide is when you see the trolls coming you abandon the chances of legit thread.

I want legit threads, hell go look in Leonies thread for mine and ccs discussion about cerrone. That was the most fun i had discussing mma in a while

I have this problem when going to the ufc section. What ive come to decide is when you see the trolls coming you abandon the chances of legit thread.

I want legit threads' date=' hell go look in Leonies thread for mine and ccs discussion about cerrone. That was the most fun i had discussing mma in a while[/quote']

I'm just saying the UFC section could use some work. It seems many people who usually provide good MMA or intellectual discussions got the ban hammer.

TS trying to start E-beef like a *****. Every forum has it's good and bad. Sometimes you literally have like 16/20 threads in the UFC section pure trolling nonsense and the trolls are allowed to roam free' date=' meanwhile, the [b']good posters end up getting banned[/b].

Unintended exaggerations IMO. The number of troll threads in the UFC section has been minimal for quite a while now. We have many great members who report troll threads which leads to them being taken down promptly. Habitual trolls get hammered. Good posters who abide by the rules should have nothing to worry about.

Unintended exaggerations IMO. The number of troll threads in the UFC section has been minimal for quite a while now. We have many great members who report troll threads which leads to them being taken down promptly. Habitual trolls get hammered. Good posters who abide by the rules should have nothing to worry about.

What about good trolls that skirt the edge of the rules? ;)

There are quite a few of us friend but we are a dying breed. A good balance of seriousness mixed with a few trolls keeps the hammer at bay. Usually...

Absolutely agreed. Definitely keeps things interesting to cut up a little as long as your willing to laugh at yourself too and try not to cross the line.

lmao

Stellernation is the only one who knows what he's talking about. The dude who made that thread is newer and was just perma'd here. He's just letting off some steam.

Please delete this thread as it only proves one thing:

gotten to

Im fine with it. I wanted my bro to know

lmao

Stealernation is the only one who knows what he's talking about. The dude who made that thread is newer and was just perma'd here. He's just letting off some steam.

gotten to

Kranga is not perma'd, or new there.

lmao

Stealernation is the only one who knows what he's talking about. The dude who made that thread is newer and was just perma'd here. He's just letting off some steam.

gotten to

And it's cool that this thread title is lmao to you.

How man children do you think G_Row has raped n murdered?

This thread was specifically created to bring light to the 2-faced nature of some posters who some other good posters insist on defending

I see the other forums, I know what people are talking about on a regular basis. I have a policy for mods of not banning here for comments made there. However, it does not not mean we don't get to be a bit offended when people go off on us.

No forum war, no e-beef, just a little light got shed on the true personalities of posters who seemed ok here. You all have no idea how many people pm'd me to defend people who would never do the same in return, Sucks.

This thread was specifically created to bring light to the 2-faced nature of some posters who some other good posters insist on defending

I see the other forums' date=' I know what people are talking about on a regular basis. I have a policy for mods of not banning here for comments made there. However, it does not not mean we don't get to be a bit offended when people go off on us.

No forum war, no e-beef, just a little light got shed on the true personalities of posters who seemed ok here. You all have no idea how many people pm'd me to defend people who would never do the same in return, Sucks.[/quote']

I agree and have no problem with that....

I just felt the need (coming from and enjoying that said forum) that not every thread is like that and is avoidable. I try to ignore the stupid stuff there just like the stupid stuff that happens here....Its just over at MMACarnivale the rules are a lot less strict which in returns makes it a lot easier to go off on people without mod interaction. Its not because the mods support whats being said, but feel the posters should have the right to say what they want.

Im trying to defend the site, not the thread.

I agree and have no problem with that....

I just felt the need (coming from and enjoying that said forum) that not every thread is like that and is avoidable. I try to ignore the stupid stuff there just like the stupid stuff that happens here....Its just over at MMACarnivale the rules are a lot less strict which in returns makes it a lot easier to go off on people without mod interaction. Its not because the mods support whats being said' date=' but feel the posters should have the right to say what they want.

Im trying to defend the site, not the thread.[/quote']

Why come you even post thier?

Archived