A community in denial.

Carni_boy

Now you must see... this whole forum is in denial of the truth... and that is you have mods who could care less about you.. or your dedication to this forum... look at ShinSplint r Kranga... to P4P posters turned on by the srry mods.... the only good mod here is Cayne... i never tries to do anything not needed and he doesnt ban when he is **** faced waisted either.. and you guys can say it aint so that your mods are the best... when all they are is a bunch of pathetic... no lifes

Now you must see... this whole forum is in denial of the truth... and that is you have mods who could care less about you.. or your dedication to this forum... look at ShinSplint r Kranga... to P4P posters turned on by the srry mods.... the only good mod here is Cayne... i never tries to do anything not needed and he doesnt ban when he is **** faced waisted either.. and you guys can say it aint so that your mods are the best... when all they are is a bunch of pathetic... no lifes

So based on your indepth knowledge, you are using an alt account. And, the thing is, it doesn't matter. None of this sleuthing will get you anything. Privately owned forum is private, and shall be run as such. I love Carni and CD, and UG and SherDog, all these places exist so that different types of posters all have a place they feel welcome and not on eggshells. Clearly, this one is not for you.

Archived