Dana and Ronda? Is It True???

Doctor_Obviously

Hmm...

Dana White on All Access: "Rousey likeliest 1st woman in the UFC"

1st link: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...an-in-the-UFC/

2nd link: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/415979/Rousey-Having-sex-week-of-helps-performance-in-fight/

Let's see....Ronda Rousey now single....check....said lots of sex during fight week helps.....check....Dana White supporting Ronda lately in the media.....check....Dana's guilty "I may have slept with Ronda" smile in the video in the 1st link above....check and priceless.

tumblr_m87gp62aPf1rtoy2yo1_500.jpg

Let's see if this rumor lands on TMZ. lol

Who cares, they are both tools. Rhonda for wanting to be a female version of the Diaz brothers, talking **** about irrelevant people, and just plain being an arrogant *****, and well, when Dana speaks it's obvious.

If they want to make more ****** kids for the world, meh, nothing I can do about it.

What an odd statement. "Rhonda likely the 1st woman in the UFC." What is the point of having just one? Is he planning on having her fight men?

Perhaps Faber?

UFC=WWE style,using her the same way WWE introduced women into that circus,to add sexism to aid a struggling sport.

there will be no woman mma, its too much of a gamble for the UFC, the woman body is much more easily to get serious injuries, the chance of a woman getting paralyzed or die is much greater, and the UFC just isnt going to take that chance. That being said, I would love to see Rousey vs Cyborg.

there will be no woman mma' date=' its too much of a gamble for the UFC, the woman body is much more easily to get serious injuries, the chance of a woman getting paralyzed or die is much greater, and the UFC just isnt going to take that chance. That being said, I would love to see Rousey vs Cyborg.[/quote']

borat-not-jb1.jpg

Its because lack of big fights with girls!

Dana is entirely too fat to be tapping a fine little piece of tail like that
Double agree with the Dana too fat line. Even with his millions of dollars it shouldn't happen.

C'mon, you guys no better than that. Most women love money above all else (good for anyone who can find the rare exception to the rule). I've seen far fatter and uglier dudes than Dana get gorgeous women.

I sincerely doubt that Dana is banging Rousey, but it's obvious he's got a serious chub for her. I'm sure he imagines it's Ronda Rousey when he's sticking it to his wife.

Check out his comments at the beginning of the all access video, and you'll see he's clearly smitten with her. The whole thing is worth a view, especially when they show the complete dump she lives in. Most dudes don't even trash their apartments that bad.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/mma/Showtime_MMA/30233470

Still being a crybaby for being banned' date=' 12er?

lol, "Thisiswar"...poor little kids have to be mad at mods for not having intelligence to follow rules.[/quote']

I am probably a lot older than you and "Obviously" and as far as being banned the only reason that was is due to swearing. We are not aloud to say bad words on here due to the young kids like yourself on here.

October 12, 1977 is when you were born so a good few years older than myself but man you act so immature for your age then, I think your jealous of Dana. The amount of time you spend on here sad sad sad..

Cya l:D:Dser

I am probably a lot older than you and "Obviously" and as far as being banned the only reason that was is due to swearing. We are not aloud to say bad words on here due to the young kids like yourself on here.

October 12' date=' 1977 is when you were born so a good few years older than myself but man you act so immature for your age then, I think your jealous of Dana. The amount of time you spend on here sad sad sad..

Cya l:D:Dser[/quote']

Tha's a cop out. If you were a banned member, then basically you spent time on here and who knows how much. And how do you get banned for swearing? It's filtered. Majority of my posts have been photoshops...but I don't expect someone with no humor to acknowledge that.

You just called me a kid, yet you put my birthdate...lol...wow...intelligent, son. Oh and yes, I'm extremely jealous of Dana White. :rolleyes:

By the way it's one "O" in loser. Loser. :)

PS--You don't matter on here.

Do I? :(

Most likely. :)

I just have to give guys a hard time when they give me a hard time. I have nothing against a guy I don't know, but I'm not gonna just sit back and say it's all good.

Whatever is troubling them in their personal lives, the internet keyboard warrior inside of them is the easiest way to take out frustrations because you don't have to be a man about it. They just be the tough little kid hiding behind a computer screen.

It's whatevs, I'd bet I'd get along with 97% of the guys on here in person. But,

for all they know, I could be a their favorite fighter and they don't even know it.

:eek:

Archived