i need some help already

MissyAnna

i have been a lurker of sherdeg and this forum for a few months now

fan of mma since the lesnar era..

finally made an account....in my first few posts i already have the same guys following me, i could care less if they think im trolling

so i just wanted to know how to block people. thank you

dam it

thanks thou

Might want to take the pic down. Just keeping it real. One guy already has "I love MissyAnna" in his sig lol. I was a forum stalker for almost 2 years and then someone said something so asinine, I made an account just to respond. FYI, you will encounter a lot of trolls/ignorant/hateful people. There are some cool guys out there too. Anyway, welcome to the forums :)

I doubt that's her in the avatar.

http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Heady-E-Ntertainment-6.30-Heady-Entertainment-Pres.-SPUN-w-Proxxy-Lantern-Phil-Dice-MASTA-Christian-Dope

Go to that site' date=' then to the left you will see the attendees for the event, and scroll down the females, and then you will see the photo that he/she is currently using as his/her avatar. Then if you click the photo, it takes you to the Facebook page of a woman who's name isn't MissyAnna. So she is either lying about her name, or not using her own photos. Strange.[/quote']

good detective work

wsabi_stl_17_l.jpg?partner=allmovie_soap

http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Heady-E-Ntertainment-6.30-Heady-Entertainment-Pres.-SPUN-w-Proxxy-Lantern-Phil-Dice-MASTA-Christian-Dope

Go to that site' date=' then to the left you will see the attendees for the event, and scroll down the females, and then you will see the photo that he/she is currently using as his/her avatar. Then if you click the photo, it takes you to the Facebook page of a woman who's name isn't MissyAnna. So she is either lying about her name, or not using her own photos. Strange.[/quote']

2 steps ahead of ya :)

That's not creepy at all

i have been a lurker of sherdeg and this forum for a few months now

fan of mma since the lesnar era..

finally made an account....in my first few posts i already have the same guys following me' date=' i could care less if they think im trolling

so i just wanted to know how to block people. thank you[/quote']

just smoke weed

well either you're lying about your name or your pic but w/e lol if you're going to pretend at least be consistent.

either way the admin can verify your ID if you are being harassed

As we have questionable people create accounts often, and men are often drawn to the lure of the rare "women on the internet", either change your avatar or accept that some people will say things to you. You can report harassment and ignore it so a mod can deal with it.

And, IF you want to be a women here, and not stay gender neutral (which is actually a better choice) then feel free to pm me (the admin, employee of ufc, and verified female) and we can verify proof that no one else has to see at all.

If you, or anyone else, ever wants to prove you are a man or woman, just pm me a pic of yourself holding a note saying "hi leonie it's me ______" with the real name you used for signup and I will verify in our records and happily vouch for your manliness or womanhood.

Otherwise expect that people will question you. The odds are against most users who claim to be women actually being women... they are just being healthily skeptical.

As we have questionable people create accounts often' date=' and men are often drawn to the lure of the rare "women on the internet", either change your avatar or accept that some people will say things to you. You can report harassment and ignore it so a mod can deal with it.

And, IF you want to be a women here, and not stay gender neutral (which is actually a better choice) then feel free to pm me (the admin, employee of ufc, and verified female) and we can verify proof that no one else has to see at all.

If you, or anyone else, ever wants to prove you are a man or woman, just pm me a pic of yourself holding a note saying "hi leonie it's me ______" with the real name you used for signup and I will verify in our records and happily vouch for your manliness or womanhood.

Otherwise expect that people will question you. The odds are against most users who claim to be women actually being women... they are just being healthily skeptical.[/quote']

You will vouch for my manliness?

You will vouch for my manliness?

Sure thing :D

I don't think she meant pulling a brett favre to confirm.

Yes' date=' true, but I have been subjected to worse I am sure. :(

dam this thread is funny...

i can totally tell shes a man tho lol

And 'she" never came back..... :rolleyes:

Archived