Will Guiltard Ever Shut Up

tuf1_

?I know if we had put team vs. team like a dual meet in wrestling, I?m pretty sure that my team that I?m with now would take just about every fight.?

Somebody needs to put a muzzle on this guy. Does he realize after Cerrone man handles him this weekend he's probably another loss away from being cut. Oh I guess from all those times getting KO'd "IN SPARRING" (see Condit KO's Guillard) he's forgotten about Jones tooling Rashad just 3 months ago.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/in-team-vs-team-debate-melvin-guillard-believes-the-blackzilians-win-just-about-every-time

?I know if we had put team vs. team like a dual meet in wrestling' date=' I?m pretty sure that my team that I?m with now would take just about every fight.?

Somebody needs to put a muzzle on this guy. Does he realize after Cerrone man handles him this weekend he's probably another loss away from being cut. Oh I guess from all those times getting KO'd "IN SPARRING" (see Condit KO's Guillard) he's forgotten about Jones tooling Rashad just 3 months ago.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/in-team-vs-team-debate-melvin-guillard-believes-the-blackzilians-win-just-about-every-time[/quote']

All comes down to Sub defense for guillard.

He looks like a fish out of water on the ground most times.

Cerrone Via RNC round 1.

these guys have already had a long talk about this I guarantee. I bet they agreed to punch the piss out of each other the first couple of 2.5 rounds, but not taking a little off the punches so they can both stand through it and the last couple of minutes just letting it go so that they will get fight of the night. I would almost guarantee it, these guys know each other alot better than these press conferences let on.

I rather have a quiet fighter. They're typically more marketable anyway.

Try telling that to Sonnen. Never mind, he's still too busy counting the money his mouth talked him into.

Guillard knows his talent level alone, like Sonnen's, isn't enough to sell fights. They both have to be sensational in the media to stay relevant.

Archived