I have a personal friend that's fighting tomorrow on the card

ZaGOAT

and as the day comes closer, I get more and more nervous. None of that gay stuff. It's a bit different when you personally know the guy that's fighting. Nontheless.

WAR KING CAMUS!!!!

Hoooooooly **** I'm nervous.

33418_109448832437857_7559616_n.jpg

58783_129022923813781_2257830_n.jpg

Finish Pague and bring that W to Milwaukee son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

165868_380208025361935_1670419896_n.jpg

I have a friend who fought a couple of years back. His fanbase consisted mainly of 19 year old girls. Me cheering next to all these girls felt...awkward...I felt everyone around me thought I was gay or a perv.

Good luck to your friend!

PS: I think I might know you two. Did he fight in King of the Cage before?

hes gonna get ****ed up worse than bj ****ed up diego

why is his called king cumass ?

Reported.

Good luck to your friend man' date=' I hope he does well ! Is it his UFC debut?[/quote']

Thanks bro, his brother always gets a little nutty before each one of his fights, I hope he gets the W.

I have a friend who fought a couple of years back. His fanbase consisted mainly of 19 year old girls. Me cheering next to all these girls felt...awkward...I felt everyone around me thought I was gay or a perv.

Good luck to your friend!

PS: I think I might know you two. Did he fight in King of the Cage before?

I don't think he ever fought in KOTC from my knowledge.

Haha. Well that's sorta what it is when you first start and nobody knows you. He has a huge fan base here and we're all rooting for him.

King Canus?

Reported.

I picked him in my forum face-off against SteelerNation. Hope he can get the win.

That's awesome you know him too' date=' I saw one of his fights on youtube and he looks good. His striking looks real crisp but that's no surprise since he trains with Duke Roufus. You train at Roufusport?[/quote']

I really hope he gets the win bro. His mom and his family in general is cool as hell. More like, 'I work out at Roufusport' haha. I'm not training to be a professional fighter or anything, just doing BJJ/Wrestling/Muay thai classes for fun and exercise. And sometimes you'll see a few professional fighter's give a little tip or two but they train at different times where only the professionals train.

King Cumass??

Reported.

I really hope he gets the win bro. His mom and his family in general is cool as hell. More like' date=' 'I work out at Roufusport' haha. I'm not training to be a professional fighter or anything, just doing BJJ/Wrestling/Muay thai classes for fun and exercise. And sometimes you'll see a few professional fighter's give a little tip or two but they train at different times where only the professionals train.[/quote']

That's awesome. Still training in my book just not for competition. Doing any kind of martial art is awesome, amazing what it can do for you and your everyday life. I would love to do anything there.

doin good so far stand up was a little sluggish

hes alrighht' date=' probably just jitters, good sub def[/quote']

He probably had octagon jitters.

Your friend fights like a complete *****.

He'll whup your *** though. Always hating.

Tell him congrats on the W first off.

Secondly. Don't ever try to Lay n Pray on my TV again. He almost went there. Almost.

Thanks man. Aha, I'll try. It won't happen again, but anything to get a W on your debut. :D

Archived