Matt Brown turns down Title Shot

carnages

Many pegged Matt Brown as the next possible challenger for GSP's title' date=' but Matt Brown did not want to wait for a shot, UFC president Dana White said in the report. In his way is Erick Silva, who according to Matt Brown has only fought idiots. Both guys have verbally agreed to the match, yet Erick has to win his fight against Jon Fitch in order to get the number 1 contendor fight with Matt Brown.

http://www.mmafighting.com/news/2012/8/10/3233642/the-immortal-turns-down-title-shot

War Matt Brown

Matt Brown 2013 Believe!

Guilty as charged :(

I like Matt dont get me wrong' date=' but he is never gonna be top ten at WW[/quote']

Alot of little side things slow him down

He's like Alan Belcher of 3 years ago...when he's on his best game he has top 10 skill...but when he's off, he's off

Give the guy 2 more years...he will be a beast

lol do u choose to like cans who fight like ****. WHY? Kongo and Brown are cans and weak gatekeepers at best.

P.S. Silva would finish Brown in the first Blee Dat

You can't finish an Immortal fighter

Matt Brown would tire him out and win a close decision or TKO in 4th or 5th

1/10

Matt Brown is better than every UK WW' date=' he would destroy Hardy and Daley[/quote']

Hardy would retire him.

He doesnt deserve to be in the same arena as Daley.

Maguire would make him tap out within the first minute.

Hathaway would KO him into next year.

Hardy would retire him.

Wonderboy is a better striker than Hardy and Daley combined, Matt Brown would have no problems with them

John Maguire BJJ is overated, Brown would sub him

Hathaway hasn't been good since the Sanchez fight (i'm not sure if he was good in the first place)

Hardy would retire him.

The only fighter out of those you mention who would definitely beat Brown, is John Maguire.

Hathaway/Brown would be fairly even, but i reckon Brown would sub Hardy pretty easily, and would either sub or UD Daley.

The only fighter out of those you mention who would definitely beat Brown' date=' is John Maguire.

Hathaway/Brown would be fairly even, but i reckon Brown would sub Hardy pretty easily, and would either sub or UD Daley.[/quote']

I cant wait for Hardy to show everyone his massively improved ground game... If he ever lets someone take the fight to the ground that is

lol you are just mad that Erick Silva can't beat Matt Brown

LOL' date=' come on son. Matt is barely a "B" level fighter and his gate-keeping status is still very much at risk nowadays.

Congratulations

You have achieved James Toney level insults

"'' Rampage is a black redneck."

Rampage might very well be, but he's a bit of a nerd too with his video game addiction.

Archived