would you?

chanman20

soo i was watching a movie and these people's plane went down in the himalays, they were out of food and weren't sure if help was coming. So some of the wanted to eat the dead bodies now my question to you guys is.............. If you were stuck in a cold snowy place without food, and had no clue when or even if help was coming would you eat a dead body if you had to

soo i was watching a movie and these people's plane went down in the himalays' date=' they were out of food and weren't sure if help was coming. So some of the wanted to eat the deaf bodies now my question to you guys is.............. If you were stuck in a cold snowy place without food, and had no clue when or even if help was coming would you eat a dead body if you had to[/quote']

I would never question what my human body would do when in desperate measures such as these. You say it's already a dead body and I had nothing else? Then probably but as long as he/she was already gone.

soo i was watching a movie and these people's plane went down in the himalays' date=' they were out of food and weren't sure if help was coming. So some of the wanted to eat the dead bodies now my question to you guys is.............. If you were stuck in a cold snowy place without food, and had no clue when or even if help was coming would you eat a dead body if you had to[/quote']

Read the book and you'll get a far better perspective of it. Don't know why but seeing them do it on the screen just didn't have the same impact of reading it and thinking that **** up in my own mind

Archived