Skiing or Snowboarding?

Shuberling

Which is better? I've done skiing already, but would like to give snowboarding a try. Snow boarders are notourious for getting in the way as all they do when resting is sit in the middle of the slopes in packs and piss skiier's off, but I would still like to try. Which is harder and which do you prefer? ... If you've done it that is.

I think snowboarding is a little harder but everybody's different. Snowboarding is a lot more badass tho IMO. And I skateboard/longboard so I like it better.

Snowboarding does look cooler I have to admit. I only wanna try it out cause I watched The Fantastic 4 yesterday and I saw The Human Torch and some random bird from the hospital going down the mountain and the snowboarding looked more interesting. :D

Snowboarding does look cooler I have to admit. I only wanna try it out cause I watched The Fantastic 4 yesterday and I saw The Human Torch and some random bird from the hospital going down the mountain and the snowboarding looked more interesting. :D

Nice yeah snowboarding is awesome. I would say definitely do it especially if you have never tried it before.

Archived