Cerrone/Guillard Will Be At Rumbleweight

Sir_Wesley_of_Wells

Not to put a negative spin on it, I know theyre friends, BUT they seem to be doin a little too much lovin on each other before the fight.

Dont attack me, im just sayin this should be a great fight and I hope its not spoiled from all the " respect " they keep giving each other.

That is two Cerrone fights,Nate missed weight and now Melvin.Disrespects the sport.

Bendo definitely cut a lot of weight,he was grasping that water right after the weigh in.

I wish we could get rid of the weigh ins altogether,lets clean this darn sport up and get it going legit.

I have VERY little interest seeing men in their underwear,stepping on a scale that means nothing towards the actual fight weight.

That is two Cerrone fights' date='Nate missed weight and now Melvin.Disrespects the sport.

Bendo definitely cut a lot of weight,he was grasping that water right after the weigh in.

I wish we could get rid of the weigh ins altogether,lets clean this darn sport up and get it going legit.

I have VERY little interest seeing men in their underwear,stepping on a scale that means nothing towards the actual fight weight.[/quote']

no one gives a **** about ur intrests

go away we all hate u

That is two Cerrone fights' date='Nate missed weight and now Melvin.Disrespects the sport.

I have VERY little interest seeing men in their underwear,stepping on a scale that means nothing towards the actual fight weight.[/quote']

fail, Nate made weight but nice try

That is two Cerrone fights' date='[b']Nate missed weight[/b] and now Melvin.Disrespects the sport.

I have VERY little interest seeing men in their underwear,stepping on a scale that means nothing towards the actual fight weight.

He'll give up %10 of his purse' date=' but earning Knockout of the Night will compensate for that. ;)

or FOTN[/quote']

Nate made weight...

Guillard will give up 20% of his purse and he's not knocking anyone out.

Archived