this pic is priceless

mmafan73

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frankie's nickname should be "The Illusionist" because he tries to make it seem like he is landing a flurry of 10 punches but actually lands 0.

This ^^^^^ and then when he connects its like a fly landing on u. He does zero damage....Except for the one shot he landed on Maynard......:)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Edgar is such a joke!

Dude has been gifted SO many decisions' date=' about time he didn't get a gift[/quote']

Lol. He's won every fight he's been given. The Maynard rematch was a draw and he beat BJ in the first fight. He's only legitimately lost twice. The first fight with Gray and the first fight with Bendo. He obviously won last night. Just because you hate Frankie doesn't mean he's been given wins.

Now I really know what people mean on these forums. It's disgusting. I had multiple accounts on here for the past 3 years, back when we could actually talk MMA and not put up with the keyboard trolls. I really don't wanna shut down this account but if I do, i'll never come back, wish the mods would help this situation. People who think Bendo won are just hugging the sack.

Now I really know what people mean on these forums. It's disgusting. I had multiple accounts on here for the past 3 years' date=' back when we could actually talk MMA and not put up with the keyboard trolls. I really don't wanna shut down this account but if I do, i'll never come back, wish the mods would help this situation. People who think Bendo won are just hugging the sack.[/quote']

So, I should ban people because their opinion is different then yours?

So' date=' I should ban people because their opinion is different then yours?[/quote']

Did I say Ban anywhere in that sentence? Read before posting. You think your intimidating because your a "MONITOR" for a UFC forum and have the power to Ban people. Thats the only toughness you have going for you, a jerkoff with no power in his life with the exception of this forum, go **** yourself

Did I say Ban anywhere in that sentence? Read before posting. You think your intimidating because your a "MONITOR" for a UFC forum and have the power to Ban people. Thats the only toughness you have going for you' date=' a jerkoff with no power in his life with the exception of this forum, go **** yourself[/quote']

if you want him to ban you, you're getting close :D

Archived