anti swear filter

12еr

Why is it against the rules to curse on the UFC forum when the president of the company swears like a drunken sailor at press conferences all the time. An example of how Uncle Dana rolls. Just last week at the press conference Vera told the media that those who trash him know which finger they can have and Dana goes " he means this one" and flips of a room full of journalists.

Now, with that said. That's my favorite quality about Dana, he keeps it real love him or hate him. I also follow him on twitter solely to laugh when he cusses out fans.

That said, the rules on this forum seem ridiculous. This is a rough sport, run by a rough man and I think its sad that someone decided to put on the kids gloves for the forum like the internet is serious business.

Why is it against the rules to curse on the UFC forum when the president of the company swears like a drunken sailor at press conferences all the time. An example of how Uncle Dana rolls. Just last week at the press conference Vera told the media that those who trash him know which finger they can have and Dana goes " he means this one" and flips of a room full of journalists.

Now' date=' with that said. That's my favorite quality about Dana, he keeps it real love him or hate him. I also follow him on twitter solely to laugh when he cusses out fans.

That said, the rules on this forum seem ridiculous. This is a rough sport, run by a rough man and I think its sad that someone decided to put on the kids gloves for the forum like the internet is serious business.[/quote']

This^^^ The mods are just abunch of Jabronis who hate people. ive been a long time reader and the ban of Shinsplint is BS

This^^^ The mods are just abunch of Jabronis who hate people. ive been a long time reader and the ban of Shinsplint is BS

lol, you're being way to obvious dude. You're totally going to be banned again in about 10 posts. You're better than this, step your game up.

My name is Jabroni_Beater... never been on the forum before.. the ban of Greatness_ was also BS.

I can only hope, the comedic potential I'm sensing comes to fruition while I'm at work tonight. I look forward to a lot of laughs tonight.

My name is Jabroni_Beater... never been on the forum before.. the ban of Greatness_ was also BS.

So you must be that kid greatness then as shinsplint wouldnt be dumb enough to mention his own name on here.

You are that overly emotional 13yr old arent you.

it makes sense with all the EMO posting you have been doing

The swear filter comes off and anarchy follows.

Overall the bannings would be at an all time high

Sure insults can fly here from time to time but seeing **** instead of an actual word does not make it seems so bad and poeple don't care so much.

It is there so people do not feel threatened when posting.

The swear filter is broken.

I got banned for not even avoiding it. It didn't filter when I said ****.

Dude, you have been banned every other day for like a month. It breaks my heart everytime as well because you're in my top 5 favorite posters.

The swear filter comes off and anarchy follows.

Overall the bannings would be at an all time low.

Sure insults can fly here from time to time but seeing **** instead of an actual word does not make it seems so bad and poeple don't care so much.

It is there so people do not feel threatened when posting.

I can respect this answer I guess. Just seems disingenuous to the image of the company in my opinion. I'm also guessing that none of the mods actually created the rules and just follow them so this isn't an attack on the mods.

I can respect this answer I guess. Just seems disingenuous to the image of the company in my opinion. I'm also guessing that none of the mods actually created the rules and just follow them so this isn't an attack on the mods.

sorry when i said low i meant high. im busy doing other things the same time i am posting here got a little distracted.

Em yes the rules are set out by Sparkart. We do not make them up.

So you must be that kid greatness then as shinsplint wouldnt be dumb enough to mention his own name on here.

You are that overly emotional 13yr old arent you.

it makes sense with all the EMO posting you have been doing

Emo posting? you are a dumb **** arent you? just because i think the bans of someone are stupid doesnt mean im them.

and just to stay topical, I don't think Jabroni_beater is greatness. I assumed Greatness was the alt account of I drank your beer. Greatness is banned and I drank your beer is posting a lot again. I could be wrong though.

and just to stay topical' date=' I don't think Jabroni_beater is greatness. I assumed Greatness was the alt account of I drank your beer. Greatness is banned and I drank your beer is posting a lot again. I could be wrong though.[/quote']

He has the classic emo style posting of greatness and he seems to be upset HE sorry greatness got banned.

He has the classic emo style posting of greatness and he seems to be upset set HE sory greatness got banned.

lol... you might be right sir. But I have thought Greatness was IDYB from his very first post, Greatness showed up one day right when IDYB got banned right after Silva vs Sonnen 2. Either way, the best anyone can do is speculate.

I'm not complaining' date=' honest question. If you aren't going to give a solid answer at least make a funny comment.[/quote']

I did, it was subtle sorry you missed it

****** is blocked but the plural vaginas is not .. I was commenting on the inconsistency of the filter AND the same thread that's been done 1000 times

lol... you might be right sir. But I have thought Greatness was IDYB from his very first post' date=' Greatness showed up one day right when IDYB got banned right after Silva vs Sonnen 2. Either way, the best anyone can do is speculate.[/quote']

because we save that kind of language for the kitchen

and me get banned? maybe once a year. i havent been for quite some time. probably since last year when i called warwest and carnage a bunch of ****'s or something or made some necrophilia jokes but even for that all i got was a warning i dont remember its been that long i do remember takin a break from the forum for a few days after cause of the excessive amount of trolling and butthurt over the result of that fight was just running rampant and wasnt even worth checking in to read. thats all i remember

definately not after silva/sonnen 2 thats for sure your looking at the wrong guy bro ive had a clean slate for a while now

because we save that kind of language for the kitchen

and me get banned? maybe once a year. i havent been for quite some time. probably since last year when i called warwest and carnage a bunch of ****'s or something or made some necrophilia jokes but even for that all i got was a warning i dont remember its been that long i do remember takin a break from the forum for a few days after cause of the excessive amount of trolling and butthurt over the result of that fight was just running rampant and wasnt even worth checking in to read. thats all i remember

definately not after silva/sonnen 2 thats for sure your looking at the wrong guy bro ive had a clean slate for a while now

I guess not then. Not trying to put you on blast, just seemed like your posts thinned when his picked up and you has similar style.

I still don't think Jabroni and greatness are the same poster though, I think if anything that was shin.

Now' date=' with that said. That's my favorite quality about Dana, he keeps it real love him or hate him. I also follow him on twitter solely to laugh when he cusses out fans.

That said, the rules on this forum seem ridiculous. This is a rough sport, run by a rough man and I think its sad that someone decided to put on the kids gloves for the forum like the internet is serious business.[/quote']

Ill just say that i love to swear like no other but if you cant get your point across without swearing that maybe you need to relook at your approach

and knowing the slow 11ers and 12ers on here, pictures help lol

You must never of had a DO as I SAY not as I DO Father!

sorry when i said low i meant high. im busy doing other things the same time i am posting here got a little distracted.

Em yes the rules are set out by Sparkart. We do not make them up.

This, we do not make the rules. We a little input, but this is an all ages forum, therefore it needs to be kept PG.

I know Dana would be banned within a few posts here....lol

The filter was played with some time back. It is a setting. It was set too high at one point to where when you said hello, it showed ****o.

This' date=' we do not make the rules. We a little input, but this is an all ages forum, therefore it needs to be kept PG.

The filter was played with some time back. It is a setting.[b'] It was set too high at one point to where when you said hello, it showed ****o.[/b]

hahahaha, that's intense

This' date=' we do not make the rules. We a little input, but this is an all ages forum, therefore it needs to be kept PG.

The filter was played with some time back. It is a setting. It was set too high at one point to where when you said hello, it showed ****o.[/quote']

It's still set too high. You can't even say open ******** gloves describing mma gloves.

May I suggest if you don't like the swear filter to contact the UFC offices at info@UFC.com' date=' the site administrator or the people at Sparkart who developed and manage the forums as well as developed the original rules. If you think the mods developed this forum or manage it in any way, you be crazy![/quote']

Hey Brew how are you doing Man???

And the above would be too much like work easier for though who whine about stuff just to make a thread and whine

May I suggest if you don't like the swear filter to contact the UFC offices at info@UFC.com' date=' the site administrator or the people at Sparkart who developed and manage the forums as well as developed the original rules. If you think the mods developed this forum or manage it in any way, you be crazy![/quote']

You must not have read my post. I said that I realize they mods don't make the rules and just enforce them.

I'm doing pretty good!!

12er' date=' my bad, just know the filter is always a work in progress and Leonie is always open to hearing and correcting problems with it.[/quote']

it's all good. I actually don't care that much, I'm fairly new and was just interested in hearing the answers more than anything. Seemed like a hot button issue the last couple weeks and I missed the first 1000 threads on the issue.

+1 I read it man. The first post was gold I love the way Dana talks too. He is one explanitive prick but its who he is!

Dana is the man, he gets a lot of hate on this forum but I like his style. The dude was the least qualified to do what he's done on paper. But he helped take a company in the red and make it larger than life. While doing this he told all the haters to go **** themselves, and he still does it despite the lean towards mainstream. I thought he might soften with the fox deal but he still flips off journo's at the UFC on fox press conference. Respect.

Dana is the man' date=' he gets a lot of hate on this forum but I like his style. The dude was the least qualified to do what he's done on paper. But he helped take a company in the red and make it larger than life. While doing this he told all the haters to go **** themselves, and he still does it despite the lean towards mainstream. I thought he might soften with the fox deal but he still flips off journo's at the UFC on fox press conference. Respect.[/quote']

Only time he has ever mad me dislike his actions was when he put that 1 hour long doco about him and Tito's fight then the fight never happened. He stole an hour of my life and I want it back. Only 2 ways he can give it to me. AS vr JJ and Uber Reem vs JDS.

I would call the debt paid in full if he made one of these happen

Dana is the man' date=' he gets a lot of hate on this forum but I like his style. The dude was the least qualified to do what he's done on paper. But he helped take a company in the red and make it larger than life. While doing this he told all the haters to go **** themselves, and he still does it despite the lean towards mainstream. I thought he might soften with the fox deal but he still flips off journo's at the UFC on fox press conference. Respect.[/quote']

Dana is still Dana but i've noticed he's mellowed out quite a bit lately. I don't know if it was that health scare he had or what but he seems happier and much more cool headed and toned it down a few notches. Where before he was always overly emotional which lead to diarrhea of the mouth on many occasions.

Dana is still Dana but i've noticed he's mellowed out quite a bit lately. I don't know if it was that health scare he had or what but he seems happier and much more cool headed and toned it down a few notches. Where before he was always overly emotional which lead to diarrhea of the mouth on many occasions.

What health scare did he have?

Archived