Diaz will fight Winner of Henderson/Edgar

sliverr

i hope bendo beats frankie tomorrow night because i really dont care to see nate diaz have to beat down frankie 'the rematch' edgar twice over. i want to see nate fight bj penn either way but it will be a long wait if frankie wins and then nate comes along and beats him, but you damn well better believe edgar would cry for a rematch

then again i think bj is sticking at welterweight so who knows. i think that would make for an interesting fight though

weird trend going on lately. like the kids who get pulled aside and get told to go sit by themselves at recess because they cant play nicely in the sandbox with the other kids. of course they cant find anything better to do with their time and they are gonna keep running back over to that sandbox and keep on being a nuisance just to get their fix just because you told them not to.

its a disability kind of thing i figure. thats the only way i see it. or maybe just a bunch of confused individuals wanting to rebel? i dont even know who this one is. every time somebody comes along and makes it blatantly obvious its an alt account we all seem to think that its legopig lol

weird trend going on lately. like the kids who get pulled aside and get told to go sit by themselves at recess because they cant play nicely in the sandbox with the other kids. of course they cant find anything better to do with their time and they are gonna keep running back over to that sandbox to get their fix just because you told them not to.

its a disability kind of thing i figure. thats the only way i see it. or maybe just a bunch of confused individuals wanting to rebel? i dont even know who this one is. every time somebody comes along and makes it blatantly obvious its an alt account we all seem to think that its legopig lol

And nothing else to do. Not just these 12ers/banned former members, but where are all the mysterious 09ers and 10ers with like 256 posts coming from? Do that many just sit back and read the forum all this time? I mean, there is a lot of crap on this forum..

I don't have many posts considering how long I have been here. And I check the site near daily.

The reason is because this site is absolutely full of ignorance, cretins and d-bags.

There are a select few who seem to contribute well, but for each of those there are a handful of trolls whose juvenile humour I refuse to dignify with responses.

I don't have many posts considering how long I have been here. And I check the site near daily.

The reason is because this site is absolutely full of ignorance' date=' cretins and d-bags.

There are a select few who seem to contribute well, but for each of those there are a handful of trolls whose juvenile humour I refuse to dignify with responses.[/quote']

yeah i hear ya. you get those on any forum you go to. theres always gonna be one bad apple in the bunch

Absolutely. But this being one of the busier forums I have ever attended, the volume and ratio of turds is sometimes too much for folk like me to handle.

I'm probably just bitter that most of the time, when I do take the time to comment, the discussion is brought to an abrupt end, possibly due to the sudden and unexpected inclusion of some rationality. Lol.

The reason is because this site is absolutely full of ignorance' date=' cretins and d-bags.

There are a select few who seem to contribute well, but for each of those there are a handful of trolls whose juvenile humour I refuse to dignify with responses.[/quote']

+1000000, pretty much exactly what i was gonna say. Been a member since 09, and I do come here every day because im a huge fan of the ufc, but usually the first couple of pages are just filled with pointless trolls, spewing the same filth over and over. pointless pics of willy wonka, black guys laughing, and Alan belchers everywhere. Must say, ive seen a great improvement the last couple days here, and there are actual logical discussions going on in regards to mma. luckily the mods can sort this out easily, as its the same 20-30 guys(kids) that have been ruining these forums for years.

Srs? how in the world does Gray deserve a shot? He just failed in 2 title shots and has had 1 fight since than.

Because he has already beat Diaz?

Maynard beat Diaz and Miller.

How can Diaz fight Miller for a title shot?

Because the UFC has no rankings and can do whatever they want.

UFC match making is a joke.

Absolutely. But this being one of the busier forums I have ever attended' date=' the volume and ratio of turds is sometimes too much for folk like me to handle.

I'm probably just bitter that most of the time, when I do take the time to comment, the discussion is brought to an abrupt end, possibly due to the sudden and unexpected inclusion of some rationality. Lol.[/quote']

+1000000 again! Yep. ill make a post in regards to the thread title, and will get nothing but childish responses like "GSP is gay" in a thread that has absolutly nothing to do with GSP. This Patster boy is the worse. never has anything logical to say. Ever since he has been a member, his volume and ratio of turds has been 98% turds, and 2% contributing posts.(ive never seen the 2%, but im giving him the benefit of the doubt.) But he is just one of many like that on here.

Gotten to.

GSP sucks

Patster, you could never get to me. your not even close to being on my level. im just looking down at you laughing, and shaking my head at you all the time. you need to come up with some original material if your gonna keep at this trolling thing you got going. GSP sucks or GSP is gay has gotten boring. And if your gonna post pics, try some originality there too. a picture of gsp in vaseline that everybody has seen on this forum a 1000 times doesnt really have much affect at all anymore. I understand, you dont have the intelligence to have rational mma discussions. but damn bro, you are even losing at trolling.

Patster' date=' you could never get to me.[/b'] your not even close to being on my level. im just looking down at you laughing, and shaking my head at you all the time. you need to come up with some original material if your gonna keep at this trolling thing you got going. GSP sucks or GSP is gay has gotten boring. And if your gonna post pics, try some originality there too. a picture of gsp in vaseline that everybody has seen on this forum a 1000 times doesnt really have much affect at all anymore. I understand, you dont have the intelligence to have rational mma discussions. but damn bro, you are even losing at trolling.

How do you explain this?

I'm back just in time.:P

nobody cares

That's Grade-A gotten to

Archived