The truth is, Nate Diaz is LW GOAT and has never really lost at LW

pokemonrules

he has only been robbed by judges that are worse at scoring than the mods on this forum are at using their powers correctly.

he has steamrolled the top LW fighters and it does not matter who he faces edgar or bendo he will win

Edgar will lose via tko

Bendo will lose via submission

he has only been robbed by judges that are worse at scoring than the mods on this forum are at using their powers correctly.

He has steamrolled the top lw fighters and it does not matter who he faces edgar or bendo he will win

edgar will lose via tko

bendo will lose via submission

yes!

he has steamrolled the top LW fighters and it does not matter who he faces edgar or bendo he will win

Edgar will lose via tko

Bendo will lose via submission

His only top wins are Cerrone and Miller.

He has lost to every wrestler he's ever faced except for Miller.

Edgar and Bendo are good wrestlers.

Okay lets actually take a look at his wins....

Gamburyan - now a 145er. was winning that fight before freak injury.

Assuncao - now a 145er. recently cut from the UFC, again.

Alvin Robinson - who?

Batman - decent fighter, never top, been on losing streak since cut from UFC

Josh Neer - middle of the pack fighter, but still a solid win

Guillard - good win but we all know Guillard loses to anyone with half a ground game.

Markham - basically retired, bottom of the pack fighter

Davis - fought him at the end of his UFC Career and was very low ranked at the time, Nate ****ed him up good though.

Gomi - Decent win but Gomi is definitely in the twilight of his career

Miller / Cerrone - only 2 top credible wins worth mentioning.

yup thats the LW GOAT right there :rolleyes:

Little chance? LOL

A lot of people have a hard time giving good fighters credit on this forum.

Also has grease as an avatar.

I understand now.

I think Diaz is a good fighter but what is his weakness? Wrestlers, and Bendo and Frankie are amazing wrestlers so I say again little chance

Jim Miller is a wrestler. He gave Diaz all kinds of trouble didn't he? I must of missed that when Jim was about to bite his tongue off.

If you think Jim Miller who got taken down and beat by both Frankie and Bendo is the same caliber wrestler as them you are sadly mistaken.

Let me explain to the diaz fans how a fight against Edgar or Bendo would go. Nate would talk mad crap before the fight come in get taken down a lot by both of them and get UD. Then he would take the Mic and say "Neither want to stand with me they so scared of my stand up cause I'd knock them out they don't want to really fight", or some other lame thing then leave.

If you think Jim Miller who got taken down and beat by both Frankie and Bendo is the same caliber wrestler as them you are sadly mistaken.

You simply stated wrestlers were his weakness. You didn't specify that wrestlers of Frankie and Bendo's caliber were his weakness.

All I'm saying is Nate deserves more credit then "little chance" against these guys.

my god these 12'ers are effing hetarded

You joined the forum two months before 2012.

Please STFU.

Let me explain to the diaz fans how a fight against Edgar or Bendo would go. Nate would talk mad crap before the fight come in get taken down a lot by both of them and get UD. Then he would take the Mic and say "Neither want to stand with me they so scared of my stand up cause I'd knock them out they don't want to really fight"' date=' or some other lame thing then leave.[/quote']

Agreed. They would not be brave enough to fight Diaz like a man. They would exploit the MMA rules that favour wrestling over all other MA's and wait for the time to be up. Good post fellow Diaz fan.

Archived