Alien Experiments - You Are The Only Real Person

Pessimist_Pete

this is probably closer to the truth than people realise

LOL mankind is an alien experiment. But most will never come to grasps with that. Isn't there a "newish" theory that states there is a universe inside of every blackhole? They create miniature blackholes in CERN all the time. Just think, if that theory holds true just how many universes have been created and destroyed in that lab.

LOL mankind is an alien experiment. But most will never come to grasps with that. Isn't there a "newish" theory that states there is a universe inside of every blackhole? They create miniature blackholes in CERN all the time. Just think' date=' if that theory holds true just how many universes have been created and destroyed in that lab.[/quote']

I don't have the intelligence capable of actually comprehending the magnitude of the reality. I understand the basic's, but the bigger picture is beyond me. To realise that the majority are walking around clueless and think that alien life is a fallacy shocks me, with the information that is readily available to them

CERN has been playing with fire for years, one wrong move and we will be wiped out in the blink of an eye. There can be a Universe in every blackhole, that is correct. What happens if the blackhole grows at an uncontrollable rate and we get sucked into it?

So are you all just doing this thread to me to make me believe that you are doing it as a joke' date=' when really you all are aliens doing this experiment to me?

MIND BLOWN :eek:[/quote']

the truth is, we wouldnt know if we were aliens or not. we are all brain washed from birth to see how we will react. the Alien council is watching our every move. Humans and Aliens have been living together for years, you need a special pair of sunglasses to filter the effect the aliens use to hide their true form, as to the naked eye we look the same

You guys are all wrong.

The government brings back aliens from other solar systems to high security research facilities here on Earth, where we humans experiment on the poor aliens.

We are the one experimenting on aliens. Next up, we will make a whole new universe inside a black hole, and place the aliens in there, for even more testing. D

This whole aliens testing on us bit is a cover-up by the government.

You guys are all wrong.

The government brings back aliens from other solar systems to high security research facilities here on Earth' date=' where we humans experiment on the poor aliens.

We are the one experimenting on aliens. Next up, we will make a whole new universe inside a black hole, and place the aliens in there, for even more testing. D

This whole aliens testing on us bit is a cover-up by the government.[/quote']

Seems legit.

Archived