I really like Melvin and Donald's take on fighting friends/teammates...

B_radly1406052482

I like their take on it too. I like how Guillard even mentioned how Rashad ****ed up when fighting Jones and completely just deteriorated his relationship with Jacksons MMA.

Maybe Jon Fitch and Josh Koscheck could be like these two. Or even better Lyoto Machida and Anderson Silva.

Show thier professionalism. Also shows they ain't scared homie.

Melvin is gonna lose though. He just fought recently and had a real hard time with the weight cut.

He mentioned something about taking punches and "making it look good". He also told Cowboy at the weigh-ins "Don't kick my left leg *****" then laughed.

It should be this way with every teammate/ex-teammate. They will put on a hella fight no matter how close they are as friends.

What do you think about friends/teammates fighting each other?

I think teammates should all have an agreement, if a title is on the line the should fight. other than that doesnt matter, if they want to fight they can fight.

It needs to be thought more of as competition than a fight. I think these two dudes are setting a good example for the rest of the roster. I think Guillard is an arrogant prick usually, but he earned some respect from me for taking this fight.

Archived