Tragedy strikes Iran on 8/11.

Rule_abiding_poster

Earthquake of a reported 6.4 magnitude struck Iran today with the death total first reported as 30, but has now risen to 180 and is still expected to grow. Over 1300 injured so far :(

Can't believe this hasn't already been posted, on a side note anyone else think HAARP may have had something to do with this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19226500

Earthquake of a reported 6.4 magnitude struck Iran today with the death total first reported as 30' date=' but has now risen to 180 and is still expected to grow. Over 1300 injured so far :(

Can't believe this hasn't already been posted, on a side note anyone else think HAARP may have had something to do with this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19226500[/quote']

Lol i read something somewhere about some Israeli officials warning of a terror plot by Iran on 8/11 @ the olympics.

When i saw earhtquake in your post i knew someone would bring up HAARP.

Oh and inb4Kevbo.

Lol i read something somewhere about some Israeli officials warning of a terror plot by Iran on 8/11 @ the olympics.

When i saw earhtquake in your post i knew someone would bring up HAARP.

Oh and inb4Kevbo.

Exactly. That date and those warnings were found all over prior before it happening.

Not too mention this was just posted less than a month ago...

http://www.infowars.com/iran-accuses-u-s-of-using-weather-weapons/

Could be because I'm old enough to not take life so seriously

So because you are old and dont take life seriously, which is sad in and of itself, it gives you the right to be jerk? You are an adult. Dont try and justify your immaturity with silly claims that you dont take life seriously.

No reason to respond to my post with grammar claims. ***** annoying.

So because you are old and dont take life seriously' date=' which is sad in and of itself, it gives you the right to be jerk? You are an adult. Dont try and justify your immaturity with silly claims that you dont take life seriously.

No reason to respond to my post with grammar claims. ***** annoying.[/quote']

Did you just call somebody else a jerk after saying you couldn't care less that dozens of innocent people just died?

LoL

Did you just call somebody else a jerk after saying you couldn't care less that dozens of innocent people just died?

LoL

Fair point I guess.

Sobercuban knows though that he constantly goes out of his way to try and offend me. Ive never personally targeted him ever. Hes a grown *** man and acts like a child.

LoL

He's doing that thing where he hates everyone from Iran because an Iranian guy once said something bad about Jews

So because you are old and dont take life seriously' date=' which is sad in and of itself, it gives you the right to be jerk? You are an adult. Dont try and justify your immaturity with silly claims that you dont take life seriously.

No reason to respond to my post with grammar claims. ***** annoying.[/quote']

all he did was tell you the right way to say it your the one acting like a **** not him

mad gay yo

Earthquake of a reported 6.4 magnitude struck Iran today with the death total first reported as 30' date=' but has now risen to 180 and is still expected to grow. Over 1300 injured so far :(

May be a good time for Israel to step up and help the people of Iran.

President Obama wants send $1.5 billion to Iran for restoration efforts.

So because you are old and dont take life seriously' date=' which is sad in and of itself, it gives you the right to be jerk? [b']You are an adult.[/b] Dont try and justify your immaturity with silly claims that you dont take life seriously.

No reason to respond to my post with grammar claims. ***** annoying.

One day you'll be too :)

And that's not improper grammer, you just don't know the correct expression ;)

Fair point I guess.

Sobercuban knows though that he constantly goes out of his way to try and offend me. Ive never personally targeted him ever. Hes a grown *** man and acts like a child.

So much "gotten to" in two posts

:D

I guess it's now the leader of Iran's chance to show he can act responsibly and handle the situation by doing all he can to help the people and not whine like he always does. I hope the $3.50 worth of damages the earthquake caused are quickly repaired.

Btw I say leader of Iran because I know his name but don't know the spelling, and can't be bothered to look it up.

Archived