Sign in to follow this  
Shuberling

Who was that woman in red???

Even though that picture is a joke' date=' it is true. Just because he shows her butt in a picture doesn't make her attractive, in my opinion.[/quote']

........................................ I'm done.

Jeebus you just had to post an enormous pic while my gf is sitting right next to me....you know whats it's like trying to contain this chub?

unleash it on her

How is she close? There is really nothing good about her' date=' in my opinion. I'm not going to automatically find her attractive because she shows her butt, just my opinion.[/quote']

^**-mo

He also said that Britney Palmer was "gross" and Logan Stanton was a 2/10

has to be trolling, he can't be serious, both are fine specimens

How is she close? There is really nothing good about her' date=' in my opinion. I'm not going to automatically find her attractive because she shows her butt, just my opinion.[/quote']

she is very physically attractive to me, and would be with clothes on

Not trolling. What is so good about them? You wouldn't think of her like that if she wasn't half-naked.

yeah i would

Jeebus you just had to post an enormous pic while my gf is sitting right next to me....you know whats it's like trying to contain this chub?

2/10 to you! I'd hit it goooooood! :D

2/10 to you! I'd hit it goooooood! :D

So would he. Either that or he's wearing a 3 wolf, 1 moon shirt and has a bead on the women of wal mart. In which case, these women wouldn't be good enough for sure.

I'm not. I've posted a picture of a woman that I find attractive. Just because I don't agree with the popular opinion' date=' doesn't mean that I am gay.[/quote']

ok post a picture of a 10/10 or 9/10 if you don't believe in 10/10 :rolleyes:

I guess its gonna get deleted.

you should or maybe be banned, just saying :)

and I would tap that

she looks like britney palmers mom

(yes i would smash)

That's the picture! Yes, I would destroy it on 17 different levels, 8 different angles and 12 different time zones.

She is. Just because she has large breasts doesn't I am going to think that she is attractive. Plus' date=' those breasts are obnoxiously large, not attractive.[/quote']

my god i wasn't going to comment on this, but for your sake i hope youre trolling. i swear to god no real man would say those were too big. you may have a preference to smaller *****, but to say those are obnoxious makes you sound really gay and i think you might be.

they're a sign of fertility when natural, so it is normal for people to be attracted to larger ones, but after a certain point, it is too much

Myself I prefer small/medium natural breasts, but am I going to say she is a 2/10 because she has very large breast? f no. i would hit that like the fist of an angry god.

That's (face) matters a lot more than having large breasts' date=' in my opinion.[/quote']

really? and you post a pic of that chick that you said was hot? do i need to rerate??? :P