MMAJunkie scores it 48-47 Edgar

MMAFighting scores it 49-46 Edgar

Sherdog scores it 49-46 Edgar, 48-48, and 49-46 Edgar

MMAFrenzy scores it 49-46 Edgar

BleacherReport scores it 49-46 Edgar

BloodyElbow scores it 49-46 Edgar

MMAWeekly scores it 49-46 Edgar

Fight Metric scores it 48-47 Edgar

I could not find one MMA site that says Henderson won that, not trying to make this seem one sided or biased.

Ben fans and Frankie haters, please give us all a break. We obviously think it was a bad call for a good reason.

Sherdog scores it 49-46 Edgar' date=' 48-48, and 49-46 Edgar

[b']I could not find one MMA site that says Henderson won that[/b], not trying to make this seem one sided or biased.

Ben fans and Frankie haters, please give us all a break. We obviously think it was a bad call for a good reason.

The UFC website says that Henderson won...

P.S. Fight Metrics had it scored 48-48 lol.

Sherdog scores it 49-46 Edgar' date=' 48-48, and 49-46 Edgar

I could not find one MMA site that says Henderson won that, not trying to make this seem one sided or biased.

Ben fans and Frankie haters, please give us all a break. We obviously think it was a bad call for a good reason.[/quote']

I scored it 50-45 Bendo. No joke

Listen' date=' it's kind of like US special forces going into Afghanistan to murder Bin Laden.

You know it's not exactely legal but you're damn glad they did.

I will be forever in debt with those judges for ridding LW titlefights from that annoying Edgar.

Sometimes judging isn't about scoring but doing the right thing.[/quote']

See, I would have thought doing the right thing would have been judging the fight correctly.

The Bin Laden thing gets lost on me. You're talking about a sporting competition and killing a world leader....

Now matter how annoying someone is to you, if they win, they should reap those rewards. Now if someone could get Mayweather out of boxing in this fashion I still wouldn't like it and I think he's a waste of sperm.

See' date=' I would have thought doing the right thing would have been judging the fight correctly.

The Bin Laden thing gets lost on me. You're talking about a sporting competition and killing a world leader....

Now matter how annoying someone is to you, if they win, they should reap those rewards. Now if someone could get Mayweather out of boxing in this fashion I still wouldn't like it and I think he's a waste of sperm.[/quote']

173720-20batman20face20joker20why-so-serious20women.jpg

Let's be honest. When it comes to who UFC would like to see win more, it would be Edgar. They've put time and money into trying to make him more visible, talk him up as a P4P fighter, etc...now that he has lost two in a row and really has been a point-fighting disappointment as a PPV draw, it hurts the company more than helps them that he doesn't have the belt.

I missed seeing the fight and could care less about the result because Edgar shouldn't have been given a rematch in the first place.

Let's be honest. When it comes to who UFC would like to see win more' date=' it would be Edgar.[/b'] They've put time and money into trying to make him more visible, talk him up as a P4P fighter, etc...now that he has lost two in a row and really has been a point-fighting disappointment as a PPV draw, it hurts the company more than helps them that he doesn't have the belt.

I missed seeing the fight and could care less about the result because Edgar shouldn't have been given a rematch in the first place.

I don't see it. Dana has been all over Frankie dropping to 145, Frankie "losing" is the best way to get him down. and Bendo is more of a point fighter so they failed there too.

Im a big Edgar fan I know he hasn't got the highest finish rate in the world but he's quite small for lightweight and no matter how bad he gets hurt in fights he keeps going hes a warrior and hes 1 of the best in the division if not the best still ( I believe he was robbed) but judging sucks in MMA and thats something we just have to deal with. Also people seem to talk about Bendo as if he's such a better champion to have when was the last time he finished a fight lol? Edgars got higher finishing rate than him in UFC FACT. Dunno if i fancy Edgars chances against Aldo I'll still be backing him though just gutted he got done over by bad judging again.

Let's be honest. When it comes to who UFC would like to see win more' date=' it would be Edgar. They've put time and money into trying to make him more visible, talk him up as a P4P fighter, etc...now that he has lost two in a row and really has been a point-fighting disappointment as a PPV draw, it hurts the company more than helps them that he doesn't have the belt.

I missed seeing the fight and could care less about the result because Edgar shouldn't have been given a rematch in the first place.[/quote']

False Statement. Frankie losing was the biggest sigh of relief ever for Dana and the rest of the UFC brass. You're talking about them being obligated to give Henderson a rematch had he lost the fight and denying any possibility of another contender getting a title shot until the beginning of spring next year at the soonest barring injury. This loosens things up a bit in the lightweight logjam being created and forces Edgar to 145 where they really want to see him. They will guarantee him the next title shot to appease both the request to move down and the denial at an opportunity to fight for the 155 title again anytime soon.

It was simply a super close fight that could have gone either way. No one got robbed. Edgar just lost a close decision. I could have seen it go either way. In reality, he got smoked so bad in the first fight he never should have had a rematch in the first place.

It was simply a super close fight that could have gone either way. No one got robbed. Edgar just lost a close decision. I could have seen it go either way. In reality' date=' he got smoked so bad in the first fight he never should have had a rematch in the first place.[/quote']

It wasn't that close, the majority of people think he won. A couple of bad judges just cost him the fight.

I think Dana forcing Edgar down to 145 here is a pretty obvious motive for the corrupt judging.

Isn't it funny that the decision fits perfectly with Dana's plans? I've seen some obvious fixed fight before, but the motives here make it stick out like a sore thumb.

And Bender is a wanker.

I wont be paying for anymore pay per views after this. The majority know edgar won, not by much but he won. Most if not all professionals think edgar won. The few who think bendo won are delusional. He was less effective in the 2nd last fight.

I cant fathom paying for fights when every pay per view has a bad decision. I don't know if mma is just becoming corrupt or the judges really are that ignorant to the sport. It's becoming excessive.

Im no paying for this ******** yet again. It's one thing when a bad decision happens on the undercard but every other main event has ******** happen.

yeah you can tell Bendo and Dana don't think he won either

Dana is sick of rematches.

Edgar should have dug deeper to try to stop it, you can't leave it in the hands of the judges. If Dana thought he won the first fight, he definitely thought he won the second fight.

It wasn't that close' date=' the majority of people think he won. A couple of bad judges just cost him the fight.[/quote']

The first round was obviously Henderson's. The second was obviously Edgar. The third and fourth were a toss up and could have gone either way and I gave Edgar the fifth. If you give the close rounds to Edgar then he won big but if you give the close rounds to Henderson he wins the fight. There was honestly an argument for both guys. I wouldn't have complained if Edgar won but there is certainly justification for a split decision.

Obviously, fights aren't judged overall anymore but overall Henderson landed more strikes and had a higher percentage of strikes landed so I think it is hard to really complain when you leave the fight in the judges hands and you got outstruck overall.

Why are people still discussing this...

fact: Bendo won

opinion: Edgar won

And in any sport: fact > opinion

Also some of you ****ers need to realize that the judges don't have the same view points as we get on TV... so they see things differently... if you don't like it you should go **** yourself...

And.. here is my opinion... Edgar can't finish a sandwitch while starving to death... In fact i think Edgar should have lost he last (except the freak KO) 5 fights due to the fact that he throws 1 000 000 punches and do zero damage... n short.. he hits like a girl and gries like one to when the jugdes don?t like his dancing.. maybe he should shut the **** up and go dance with the stars or something

Why are people still discussing this...

fact: Bendo won

opinion: Edgar won

And in any sport: fact > opinion

Also some of you ****ers need to realize that the judges don't have the same view points as we get on TV... so they see things differently... if you don't like it you should go **** yourself...

And.. here is my opinion... Edgar can't finish a sandwitch while starving to death... In fact i think Edgar should have lost he last (except the freak KO) 5 fights due to the fact that he throws 1 000 000 punches and do zero damage... n short.. he hits like a girl and gries like one to when the jugdes don?t like his dancing.. maybe he should shut the **** up and go dance with the stars or something

you say Edgar can't finish well Henderson CANT SO STFU AND GTFO. As for him hitting like a girl he dropped Bendo twice so STFU AND GTFO and if you don't like it to bad so bend over don't worry ill use some vaseline.jpg

Archived