You're favorite FANTASY

nygiant348

reading a good book by the fire' date=' then cuddling and talking about our feelings.[/quote']

Yeah! It's the ****!

Sitting in Brock Lesnar's lap allday and then bang his wife infront of him and then have him tell me good job and go back to chatting with him while sitting in his lap.

Do you have to sit in his lap to talk to him?

Holy crap :eek: WANT ONE

Audi concept flying car, Calamaro

When I was a kid, they made all these movies and cartoons about the future, and back then, they thought the future was going to be 1999, 2010, or 2015. Anyways, they promissed me flying cars, laser guns, food replicators, and all kinds of crazy ****. Where is it? Where are my hoverboards!?!?

Blade Runner was set in 2019 Los Angeles - Flying cars and mother****ing Andriods

Back to the Future 2, Marty travels to 2015 - Hoverboards and shoes that lace themselves

Jetsons is set in 2062 - Flying cars that fold up into a suitcase

We are still making deisel ****ing VW's :(

Haha' date=' what do you think most female fantasies would be?

Inb4sleepingwithme[/quote']

Extremely descriptive, long narratives...start with 30 minutes of foreplay, end pretty cool too!

How do we recruit more females to come to this board!

Audi concept flying car' date=' Calamaro

When I was a kid, they made all these movies and cartoons about the future, and back then, they thought the future was going to be 1999, 2010, or 2015. Anyways, they promissed me flying cars, laser guns, food replicators, and all kinds of crazy ****. Where is it? Where are my hoverboards!?!?

Blade Runner was set in 2019 Los Angeles - Flying cars and mother****ing Andriods

Back to the Future 2, Marty travels to 2015 - Hoverboards and shoes that lace themselves

Jetsons is set in 2062 - Flying cars that fold up into a suitcase

We are still making deisel ****ing VW's :([/quote']

this x9999999

Extremely descriptive' date=' long narratives...start with 30 minutes of foreplay, end pretty cool too!

How do we recruit more females to come to this board![/quote']

Probably would have to talk about things that most guys consider boring. That's why we need to use our secret weapon - DL4TRU_Strength.

Archived