Farewell Guys, (lets be nice)

sir_rebral

Well it seems to have been a week of a lot of activity on the forums.

A lot of members have been banned permanently.

I'm not here to dispute the terms of why these people were banned but it mustve been serious enough for the mods to thinks so. The rules are the rules and they dont just ban people for nothing. I have found the mod team to be fairly consistent and fair IMO, and way better than a lot of other forums around. Bottom line is if you dont break the rules you wont have a problem, right?

Anyway despite what has happened some of these guys were IMO funny guys and good "forum friends" to chat with about MMA and just shoot the breeze.

I know there has been some ill feeling back on forth but surely we can at least put it to bed and say thanks and farewell. Both good times and bad. You made us laugh, you made us cry,

Anyway lets just put it to bed and anyone who wants to say farewell guys can say it here.

to my fallen forum comrades

R.I.P

us-military-funeral-afghanistan-2009-10-21-15-40-25.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say that I will miss shinsplint the most.

I always found that poster had good humour and was quite witty and this forum will be majorly different without him.

Im still in shock that he is gone. Like a loss in the family.

The others were good guys but shinsplint was P4P IMO.

Wow really' date=' there is a lot of people complaining about you guys and how unfair you have been. I thought it mustve been a whole bunch of guys.[/quote']

Yes, I have seen a lot of it. There are a ton of half truths and lies being told. It's okay though. I can handle anything they decide to throw at me. I have been through much worse in real life then any kid on a keyboard can say. I have been to War, lost friends and family members. This is nothing.

I do find it funny that people are like puppets. Letting someone control your emotions and actions over the internet is pretty weak.

Yes' date=' I have seen a lot of it. There are a ton of half truths and lies being told. It's okay though. I can handle anything they decide to throw at me. I have been through much worse in real life then any kid on a keyboard can say. I have been to War, lost friends and family members. This is nothing.

I do find it funny that people are like puppets. Letting someone control your emotions and actions over the internet is pretty weak.[/quote']

Have they been ******* to you? thats not fair, if they cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

You were in the war? Vietnam or Gulf, That must be some seriously scary stuff. what were you there?

Have they been ******* to you? thats not fair' date=' if they cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

You were in the war? Vietnam or Gulf, That must be some seriously scary stuff. what were you there?[/quote']

2003 2004. Iraq.

Yes, there is a closed thread here that linked to another forum and a thread about me raping and killing children in Iraq. A lot of former members, and a few current took place in it.

2003 2004. Iraq.

Yes' date=' there is a closed thread here that linked to another forum and a thread about me raping and killing children in Iraq. A lot of former members, and a few current took place in it.[/quote']

I hope that **** isnt true. that is mean and un called for to someone who risks his life for the freedom of their nation to be slandered with that kind of abuse.

I hope you put these people in their place.

Full respect from anyone in the military from the line cook all the way up to the special forces. they are all model citizens.

i even have more respect for the sniffer dogs than some people on earth

2003 2004. Iraq.

Yes' date=' there is a closed thread here that linked to another forum and a thread about me raping and killing children in Iraq. A lot of former members, and a few current took place in it.[/quote']

Where in Iraq you been G? I was in Ramadi in 06-07

Where in Iraq you been G? I was in Ramadi in 06-07

All over the place........Most of my time was at Al Asad.......the resort it is...lol

But, I was one of the first in there.

I went on tons of convoys all over that Country. Pulled a lot of Guard duty....guarded Prisoners, but my main job was setting up the Tactical Networks.

Who is actually perma-banned?

I heard him say it was just one.

I can only assume that it's shinsplint who IMO was a legend of these forums and a very funny guy.

Will be sad to see him go and wont be the same without him.

A lot of other people are talking about a few more perma bans. I would like to know as well,

There are none. It is only Shin' date=' and some guy that was only here for a month....Oh, wait KTFOO also, I forgot.

He posted some horrible stuff to get banned. Made a comment about my service and some nasty stuff with my dog.[/quote']

Yeah I thought it was quite a few according to the forums opnions

KTFOO was funny guy who was a solid poster as well.

Shinsplint and KTFOOO gone WOW<

What did he say about your dog. I hope it wasnt beasteality related. .

I remember a funny thread with KTFOOO when this guy posted a fat chick as his GF. he owned that guy and he has never come back. Full of fat chick meme's

He was mean but it was funny at the time.

Shinsplint has been in many great threads and has owned a lot of guys

It did involve sexual relations with my dog.

I like KTFOO also' date=' it sucks he went postal.

Shin was always on the line of being perma banned.

He deserved it a long time ago on many occasions. He got what he deserved.[/quote']

Ok maybe ignore the post above

I lost a family member member in th 83' USPS so would prefer if we dont use that kind of expression,ie (going postal). Sorry, it just brings back memories every time I hear it.

Sorry to here you got harrassed like that. Pretty disturbing that he would bring that up. Maybe he has sex with his dog at home. Hes probably one of those guys whos smears stuff all over his body and get the dog to lick it off. LOL

anyway Im getting down to their level, back to normality

You sound like you really showed them the old hard steel of the ban hammer.

Ok maybe ignore the post above

I lost a family member member in th 83' USPS so would prefer if we dont use that kind of expression' date='ie (going postal). Sorry, it just brings back memories every time I hear it.

Sorry to here you got harrassed like that. Pretty disturbing that he would bring that up. Maybe he has sex with his dog at home. Hes probably one of those guys whos smears stuff all over his body and get the dog to lick it off. LOL

anyway Im getting down to their level, back to normality

You sound like you really showed them the old hard steel of the ban hammer.[/quote']

It's just the internet, so I really did nothing to them in RL.

I heard some people talking about a mod who got drunk and went on a banning spree.

Is that true?

a few guys have brought it up

Probably not.

G and Brew have always been fair.

I've probably been banned 10-15 times, but I know I deserved each one.

Also, you probably have no idea who I am LOL

Probably not.

G and Brew have always been fair.

I've probably been banned 10-15 times' date=' but I know I deserved each one.

Also, you probably have no idea who I am LOL[/quote']

As far as anybody is here to me is just a username nothing more nothing less.

are you important?

I have a low tolerance for racism' date=' I will not apologize for that.[/quote']

Have you ever laughed when a comedian makes racist jokes? I know i have.

Sure they are tastless but they can be pretty funny.

I wouldn't have a problem with them as long as that person is willing to be the butt of them as well and not get butthurt.

Different story in public if some redneck or anyone else for that matter starts spewing off racist hatred and is srs.

I wouldn't have a problem with them as long as that person is willing to be the butt of them as well and not get butthurt.

Different story in public if some redneck or anyone else for that matter starts spewing off racist hatred and is srs.

Shut it you nagger.

I agree. i laugh at all of dave chappell stuff and he is black making fun of blacks.

Laughing at racists jokes doesnt make you racist

I am sure I have. Comedians are one thing, serious hate is another.

G_row What is this rumour that many people are talking about that a drunken mod went on a banning spree.

Who was it. Im assuming it was one of the new mods that were voted by the forum.

If thats true that isnt a good look to get drunk and ban people.

Seems not very kosher at all

If anyone knows my posting history' date=' being banned once since 09 is a testament to the mods patience and fairness in my opinion. I ride AJ like a jet-ski and he always takes it in stride. Forum and internet drama is childish.[/quote']

Shut it you nagger.

I agree. i laugh at all of dave chappell stuff and he is black making fun of blacks.

Laughing at racists jokes doesnt make you racist

I am sure I have. Comedians are one thing' date=' serious hate is another.[/quote']

Agreed.

G_row What is this rumour that many people are talking about that a drunken mod went on a banning spree.

Who was it. Im assuming it was one of the new mods that were voted by the forum.

If thats true that isnt a good look to get drunk and ban people.

Seems not very kosher at all

I do not care to discuss this other then to say it has been blown out of proportion and made to be a bugger issue then it is.

Was shinsplint actually hating on certain races?

what did he say?

Shin constantly slung racist remarks, I do believe most people here will admit that.

He was terrible to Berzerker. Zerk made that account bet because he wanted nothing to do with posting here if Shin did. Shin was about to be perma banned then, but skated by.

Archived