Problems Ordering UFC150 on Directv

NicoCeli

Is anyone else having this problem? It won't let me order online, the stupid automated system isn't working and Technical support says the system is down as a result of too many people trying to order the same thing all at once. I tried ordering the event with a text message and it flashes on for a second but then goes blank again. Its crap that I am paying $300 a month and they can't get their ish together.

yea I just said the bill was just too high to stomach and they gave me $20 off a month and HBO for a year teehee :D they will do anything to keep you' date=' no joke[/quote']

I do the same thing with my phone bill with AT&T. Screw 95 bucks a month. I say Im a "college student" and that I dont want the service anymore. BOOM! 30-40% off every month.

i Get all the pay per views and direct tv having issues.. what the feck.. they wont even answer there damn phones now.. !! Dana White is missing out.. Loyal fan and cant get **** !!!!!!! :mad::mad: .. Damn this sucks.. Have 5 people out to watch !!!!!!!!!! What the feck Direct TV !!

madbroskiismad.

Archived