Could Joe Rogan be more Biased?

serb-1

I mean, I'm watching this Okami-Roberts fight and he blatantly is hyping up buddy roberts, maybe it was because he didn't have much of a chance to begin with but this is just sad

"Oh Yushin is rocked badly from that left hand, he's still wobbly" - completely fine

"Yushin can't get Buddy down, his TDD is very good"

"Buddy's Jiu Jitsu seems to be causing problems from Yushin"

"I hate Asians"

I mean, really Joe?

Could you cry any more? Why does everyone feel the need to make a thread when they disagree with something Joe says? :rolleyes:

i don't care about either okami or roberts, but when it's blatantly obvious i'm not gonna pretend like it's not :rolleyes: what did i insult your boyfriend or something? calm down

i don't care about either okami or roberts' date=' but when it's blatantly obvious i'm not gonna pretend like it's not :rolleyes: what did i insult your boyfriend or something? calm down[/quote']

Every event someone makes a stupid thread trying to pick apart everything the commentators says as if anyone cares that they picked up on a mistake. Why bother? I'm sure when Joe mentions your boyfriend Anderson you just sit there agreeing with everything he says.

Every event someone makes a stupid thread trying to pick apart everything the commentators says as if anyone cares that they picked up on a mistake. Why bother? I'm sure when Joe mentions your boyfriend Anderson you just sit there agreeing with everything he says.

alright from this post i have deduced you aren't even watching the fights, saying its a "mistake"

no, goldie makes mistakes, joe is just plain biased this time

what is your problem?

Archived