Well its safe to say Edgar got his belt back

CitiBoy7

Um did you look at ANY of the fight metrics? Bendo has a huge advantage in every category. With that said, i dont think either out on a championship type performance but i dont think Edgar did nearly enough significant strikes or control to take a belt from someone.

Im also not saying Bendo did what is championship worthy fighting should do either. He landed more strikes, more leg kicks etc. but again dont think he did enough that would take a belt from someone either.

Um did you look at ANY of the fight metrics? Bendo has a huge advantage in every category. With that said' date=' i dont think either out on a championship type performance but i dont think Edgar did nearly enough significant strikes or control to take a belt from someone.

Im also not saying Bendo did what is championship worthy fighting should do either. He landed more strikes, more leg kicks etc. but again dont think he did enough that would take a belt from someone either.[/quote']

They both looked like **** to me. Frankie wasn't moving as well in the 5th but he won that fight.

I can see that and I can see the case for 48-47 Edgar. I cannot see anything in favor of Ben Henderson. That was a pathetic performance from a champion and he still maintains the title???

Ridiculous...

You've got it backwards. The challenger has to do enough to take the belt from the champ.

Archived