What the heck takes this one?

horrorfan663

I think the only surprise was that it was a split decision. The fight itself lacked suspense, with Edgar too small, and Henderson's conditioning too good, for Edgar to be a threat. It was a lock that this would go to a decision. Shouldn't have ordered this PPV.

Yea. I mean the rest of the card wasnt terrible by any means i just couldnt get excited for any of them.

Hollaways face annoys the crap outta me Yushin Okami always seems to "under perform" according to Joe which in my mind i believe maybe Okami just isnt that good. Same thing with Shields. Ed Herman looked good actually that judo throw to shields in the 3rd was awesome shame he couldnt do anything with it.

The main event though gave me anxiety. I kept hoping something big would happen, but besides the leg kicks from Bendo and Frankie droppin him in the 2nd nothing happened. Literally. Nothing happened. Im sorta at a inner peace though cus at least we wont have to see another LW rematch..... Until Cerrone beats Showtime that is and we get the Unnecessary Cerrone vs Henderson 3

Nothing against Diaz, he just sort of has a bad track record against bigger stronger wrestlers

Yea that surprised me too especially since when they were exchanging it looked to me that Herman was landing pretty effectiviely. I wasn't upset about the outcome though. Jake Shields fought his fight and won effectively.

I don't know what to make of Nate-Bendo. I think Nate has a shot at a sub via triangle but that's about it. Otherwise decision Bendo' date=' slight possibility of Bendo via guillotine.[/quote']

Nate Diaz probably has the all around better ground game but Bendo's neck is made of rubber and he just can't be submitted.

Like if they hung him from the gallows, Henderson would take it 48-47

Nate Diaz probably has the all around better ground game but Bendo's neck is made of rubber and he just can't be submitted.

Like if they hung him from the gallows' date=' Henderson would take it 48-47[/quote']

You're probably right. Can't submit Bendo by guillotine -- but is a triangle a different story? I don't know -- never been 'triangled'.

Archived