Simple IQ test

thesoulpower

They actually score the higher you get the stupider you are. The max score is 1 so by my calculations you have the intelligence of a stapler.

I always knew my middle finger had a purpose. AMEN HALLELUAH

And a stapler would have 2 points so you FAIL hardcore but its ok....*manhugs

It's a quick one prob not accurate but if you're bored take it and let's compare scores.

http://simple-iq.com/

I got 115 which is ****ing gay because I was 1 off of being well above average.

121. I'm kind of disappointed. I got a 137 on the last one of these I did. Must have been all the drinking I did today.:D

You could prob join Mensa or whatever that **** is called.

Hard to say from an online test. The results can vary widely from one test to the next. That's why Mensa doesn't use the test score per se, but rather a percentage based on everyone who has taken that test. You have to score in the 98th percentile to get in.

Hard to say from an online test. The results can vary widely from one test to the next. That's why Mensa doesn't use the test score per se' date=' but rather a percentage based on everyone who has taken that test. You have to score in the 98th percentile to get in.[/quote']

Is there actually any benefits from joining?

It's a little on the easy side and somewhat inaccurate.

i think this is because some of the questions are the stupid trick question ones where on first thought you think something and then you think about it later and you're like "ooo... that was dumb..."

lol.

life doesn't work on iq's anymore.

Hard to say from an online test. The results can vary widely from one test to the next. That's why Mensa doesn't use the test score per se' date=' but rather a percentage based on everyone who has taken that test. You have to score in the 98th percentile to get in.[/quote']

I agree it also goes to luck I took the test again and the questions were somewhat harder to me. I found the first batch were very easy to do. Lots of simple stuff. I think this is an IQ test lite version.

Archived