Dat durr be a robbery

Yesterdays_Hero

Edgar won both fights.

The way benson fights, avoiding the openings when he's got them and not going for the finish he's gonna get a heck of a lot of middle fingers from Diaz when they fight.

For the bigger, stronger guy, henderson fights like he's in edgar's shoes.

Can't wait to see Diaz get in there with Bendo.

PreperationH my friends.

Not really. Check my post history, I didn't comment on this fight at all except to say Diaz is going to beat either of them. Nor did I have sig bets, I didn't give a **** who won. Frankie Clearly won 2, 4 and 5. 1 and 3 were close. There is no ****ing way Bendo won that fight. They say Bendo had more significant strikes, would love to know what the means. Frankie had more knock downs and more take downs, and Bendo spent 2 rounds on the ground defending a choke.

You are in serious denial. Bendo couldn't beat a 145er so he's going to hold that belt for too much longer.

Not really. Check my post history' date=' I didn't comment on this fight at all except to say Diaz is going to beat either of them. Nor did I have sig bets, I didn't give a **** who won. Frankie Clearly won 2, 4 and 5. 1 and 3 were close. There is no ****ing way Bendo won that fight. They say Bendo had more significant strikes, would love to know what the means. Frankie had more knock downs and more take downs, and Bendo spent 2 rounds on the ground defending a choke.

You are in serious denial. Bendo couldn't beat a 145er so he's going to hold that belt for too much longer.[/quote']

Someone get this dude a midol

Archived