I Scored It 50-45 In Favor of Benderson

Pessimist_Pete

I'm a huge Henderson fan' date=' but I had Edgar winning that, Henderson, should have attacked that lead leg.. He started avoiding contact and coasted. :( At least Cerrone came to fight..[/quote']

You are delusional. Good thing you weren't judging the fight. Henderson easily won every single round without debate.

Henderson didn't even put frankie on his butt' date=' like frankie did with those punches and takedowns. Bendo's punches were weak, but he did have strong leg kicks.[/quote']

Right. But saying something that makes sense here means nothing. There are very few people here who actually care to talk about the fight legitimately.

Lol love ya Pete but that was a close one

I had

1' date=' 3 & 5 Benson.[/quote']

I came into this thread not having read who the OP was and was about to lose my ****. I saw it was Pete and understood.

I had exactly the same as you but I wouldn't have been surprised if Edgar won having taken rounds 2, 4 & 5 (or 3).

As long as Bendo doesn't take too long between fights I am happy and can't wait for Diaz to take his gold.

lmao @ your horrendous spelling. you seriously misspelled "even" and "fight"? come on bro. those aren't even commonly misspelled words. step away from the keyboard before you further embarrass yourself

Good trolls are supposed to realize a fellow troll.

You are so mad. That's why you keep hanging around in this thread.

I already told you i was furious. Does it bother you when someone calls you out for trolling? Don't be mad, bro. That's my job. That's how this works. I respond and you say I'm mad. I'll play along for your enjoyment.

Archived