Who do you think won the Bendo-Edgar fight? POLL

Centurion480

Not really a fan of either guy but, I had edgar winning. Definitely rounds 2 and 4. Bendo had the first easily. The other two could of went either way.

I am glad that henderson won though, so we can move past all these frankie rematches. I think frankie was probably one of the least dominant champs there has been.

Not really a fan of either guy but' date=' I had edgar winning. Definitely rounds 2 and 4. Bendo had the first easily. The other two could of went either way.

I am glad that henderson won though, so we can move past all these frankie rematches. I think frankie was probably one of the least dominant champs there has been.[/quote']

And you want an even lesser dominant of a champ in Bendo?

Edgar won that one. Octagon control, setting the pace, taking benson down, punchiing him in the face and knocking him down. Benson had some serious leg kicks to edgar's calf but once again edgar caught half of them and countered Benson. Then you had Benson's weak jabs, with the exception of one or two. Frankie having benson in a dangerous position for a sub.

How in the world does he remain champ?

Frankie hands down!

Smaller guy came back, as he always does.

You can even see it in bendo's face between rounds & when the round was ending.

He was doing "oh alright. okay" faces & even went for a TD after he was getting rocked.

W.E. Frankie won. Fan's know it. Haters know it. Frankie knows it. Bendo knows it.

All that matter. :cool:

On a side note, **** BENDO. 209 COMING FOR THAT ***! BLEE DAT! ;)

both fighters put on a lackluster performance and would lose to Pettis' date=' Diaz, and Aldo.

Take the belt from bendo and have Pettis vs Diaz for the vacated belt.[/quote']

Diaz's skinny *** would get ragdolled and pounded. Benson will also hit him with hard body kicks on the feet. Also, if Benson knocks him down with leg kicks did he will get on him and smash him unlike Cowboy.

Archived