Should Edgar get a rematch?

Mambo123

Then after that rematch, have another rematch. Then after that give the previous guy a rematch. Then after that rematch give the guy before that a rematch. Then after that rematch give Edgar another rematch. Then after that rematch give some other guy a rematch. Then after that rematch give Edgar yet another rematch???!!!

Unless i am just completely mistaken, Frankie got a rematch on 8/11/12. Frankie KNEW that regardless of the outcome Diaz had the winner. Frankie should have brought something new to the fight besides his run, run, run, run jab/body shot, run, run, run jab/headpunch. Edgar is OVERRATED, he is a durable fighter indeed. I just do not think he is champion material with his skills or lack there of.

NO.

It's time for the LW division to start moving along now. It wouldn't be fair to Nate anyway and other fighters having to wait so long.

He does deserve it in a way because it was razor close this time but the thing is it wasn't all that close the first time so he didn't deserve this fight in the first place so i guess it all worked out.

I really tired of rematches now. You lose, that's that work your way back up and let the next in line gets a shot at it.

I was never a frankie edgar fan.. I wanted bendo to pull it off, but even with my unbiased opinion and being an mma enthusiast, can see that Edgar should've won that rematch, I had him winning (forgot either rnd 1 or 2) and then rounds 3,4, and 5.. bendo simply needed more output, and more pushey aroundy-ish-ness, hahaha.. Bendo would've won distinctively if he just threw low kicks the whole match.

Archived