Fighters you'd like to see cut even if they keep winning

BrocksBigBro

Typically, three losses in a row can result in getting cut. There are some fighters who ruin cards with their "stinky" style who I'd love to see thrown out of the UFC no matter whether they win or not.

My heart sank when i saw Edgar and Shields on the same card, because you know exactly what's coming. Frankie "the dancer" Edgar is going to act like an annoying mosquito, only with less power. Shields is going to make you think you've changed channels by mistake and are watching some gay **** movie. I hate both of them and their fights always suck to me. Same goes for Guida and Fitch. Both completely suck and only win by dancing/dry humping.

Who would you like to see cut?

Typically' date=' three losses in a row can result in getting cut. There are some fighters who ruin cards with their "stinky" style who I'd love to see thrown out of the UFC no matter whether they win or not.

My heart sank when i saw Edgar and Shields on the same card, because you know exactly what's coming. Frankie "the dancer" Edgar is going to act like an annoying mosquito, only with less power. Shields is going to make you think you've changed channels by mistake and are watching some gay **** movie. I hate both of them and their fights always suck to me. Same goes for Guida and Fitch. Both completely suck and only win by dancing/dry humping.

Who would you like to see cut?[/quote']

Kingbury,kongo,leben,ellen****,hendrix,shogun,badar,forrest,nelson,DAN HARDY

Bendo by a long way. Not only do I hate his boring' date=' crappy fighting style, but also his dumb face and his relentless bible bashing. :mad:[/quote']

This is irony at its best. Bendo is only boring when playing Frankie Edgars point fighting game. Otherwise he is always exiting. Also he bashes noone with the bible. You are the one bashing him with your hateful prejudice nonsense. Stop projecting your lack of character onto him.

This is irony at its best. Bendo is only boring when playing Frankie Edgars point fighting game. Otherwise he is always exiting. Also he bashes noone with the bible. You are the one bashing him with your hateful prejudice nonsense. Stop projecting your lack of character onto him.

Oh, so he wasnt fighting his normal exciting style because he was fighting a point fighting game :rolleyes:

Bendo is a smug prick who can't finish in the UFC. He sucks

You might have a valid point, but with the new weight divisions filled mostly with relatively green unknowns, as well as many of the top names now approaching the age of retirement (mid to late 30's), the fight roster is becoming watered down too much as it is. Even though some of these guys can be annoying with their predictable fight methods, people like to see familiar faces...especially if they're having to pay$$.

Fight fans like you (and there are many) are only interested in seeing rockem sockem robots. I too enjoy watching a good cranium splitting blood bath, but I also appreciate crafty grappling tacticians. Imo, it would be boring without them.

Oh' date=' so he wasnt fighting his normal exciting style because he was fighting a point fighting game :rolleyes:

Bendo is a smug prick who can't finish in the UFC. He sucks[/quote']

Feel free to use an example next time you make a bold accusation like that. You claim he is smug but have no proof whatsoever. He has always been a respectful nice guy. I suspect that you dislike Christians. If that is the case just stop being a coward and say it. Dont hide behind fake accusations.

Feel free to use an example next time you make a bold accusation like that. You claim he is smug but have no proof whatsoever. He has always been a respectful nice guy. I suspect that you dislike Christians. If that is the case just stop being a coward and say it. Dont hide behind fake accusations.

lmao you mad

You suspect I dislike Christians because I don't like Bendo :confused:

He act's like he is the best fighter around, he has the same fake smile that Jon Jones has and has not finished a fighter in the UFC.

Oh, and feel free to call me anything you like, coward lol

lmao you mad

You suspect I dislike Christians because I don't like Bendo :confused:

He act's like he is the best fighter around' date=' he has the same fake smile that Jon Jones has and has not finished a fighter in the UFC.[/quote']

He is.....currently in his divsion. U mad? :P

christians are the worst

I dont want the UFC to cut anyone... In fact i wanna see them bring in as many people as they can.

I would like it to get to the point where they put on an event every night, fill it with cans I dont care.

I'd watch drunk bums fight if it was televised regularly.

I'm a fight ***** and proud of it.

Oh and cut Machida, Guida, Fitch, Kongo, and Mike Goldberg

Anybody can stand in one spot for 7 minutes and wait until your opponent strikes then move out of the way and counter

Machida is the biggest jew in MMA

I for once agree with you, if the guys fighting him didn't lunge in and take crazy chances ala Bader his fights would be boring as hell. Would love for a guy he was fighting to just stand there like he does, there would be zero punches or kicks thrown lol.

I for once agree with you' date=' if the guys fighting him didn't lunge in and take crazy chances ala Bader his fights would be boring as hell. Would love for a guy he was fighting to just stand there like he does, there would be zero punches or kicks thrown lol.[/quote']

You mean Hampage? He just stood there and still got away with a robbery decision.

You mean Hampage? He just stood there and still got away with a robbery decision.
neither did much till the 3rd round, and because of the way he fights always back tracking machida lost the fight.

Simple facts are to make his fights good you need a guy who will press the action.

Gotten to.

STFU.

well done

i just kinda want to see aldo leave because he's making his division boring lol i never got into him and i can't watch that division because i just know it doesn't matter because he will stay champ

no but in reality i don't want to see anyone leave who's winning...if you are winning you got skills and the ufc should be about the BEST fighters, period.

Archived