Dana thought Frankie won

rain_wizard

He also said he had it even going into round 5.

Stevie Wonder could have seen how Frankie dominated round 5' date=' spectacularly ive seen people on here giving round 5 to henderson.

Ive lost all faith.[/quote']

Yeah, I think he was trying to say he thought Frankie won indirectly without actually coming out with it straight up to offend Bendo.

If he thought Bendo won he'd say it. He doesn't want to call it a robbery though because he doesn't want another rematch and it doesn't benefit him at all to discredit his lightweight champion.

Lame as hell. I understand you shouldn't leave it to the judges. But you have to understand with a lot of these lighter guys that it is going to go to the judges because of their style. These are point-wars that need more respect and better judging. I don't want to even really want to watch MMA anymore because of it. And not because I like Frankie, because its wrong for someone to get robbed when they clearly won, no matter how you judge a fight.

Lmao!!

You're such a bandwagon fan changing your sig like that.

Worse than rumble170champ.

I changed my sig over two week ago... and I changed it (For the first time after 3 years), because it should be obvious to anyone who ever paid attention (Read - not you...) that my favorites are (By weight class):

BJ Penn

GSP

Silva

Jones

Mir

But since that goes without saying, I thought I'd show my support to other fighters who deserve a lot of respect in each weight class.

Stay tuned as I change it every once in a while.

You can expect to see in the near future (excuse misspelling):

LW - Edgar, Diaz, Miller, Pettis and more

WW - Swick, Marquardt, Condit, Diaz, Maia and more

MW - Munoz, Weidman, Stann and more

LHW - Rampage, Gustavson, Rashad and more

HW - Well, I don't like that many HWs to be honest... but Browne would probably be there too.

Hope that clears things up for ya...:cool:

I gave Frankie a slight edge in the fight, at least according to the 10-point must system. However, it wasn't an egregious decision since neither fighter came close to dominating the other.

Either way, Dana White has a crush on Frankie Edgar and even if the decision wasn't controversial, he'd still be backing him up.

Archived