GSP says loss of drive affected past fights

HappyFeet

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/8/14/3241931/georges-st-pierre-says-loss-of-drive-affected-past-fights-but-excited

Good' date=' maybe he'll get really cheeky and get himself knocked out. ;) I hope so, I wanna see Condit vs. Kampmann II for the belt.[/quote']

Kampmann, a great fighter sure, but a champ? No.

Condit, hes champ worthy, of a smaller organization.

GSP's never been knocked out, Condit won't be the one to do it. GSP's gonna run through him.

He's going to go in there, stand with Condit for all of 3 minutes before he figures out Condit is a better striker, he then takes Condit down, postures for some GnP, realizes that he's about to get swept, or gets a submission attempt scare, and goes chest to chest and works just hard enough to keep the ref from standing it up for 5 rounds.

It ends with yet another GSP snoozefest.

I said before when he was having surgery' date=' that he will come back as the old rush and KTFO Condit. GSP is gonna come back a beast.

Rush is coming back, and there aint a thing Condit can do to save his sorry **** :cool:[/quote']

My thoughts exactly! Welcome back George "Rush" St. Pierre!

"St-Pierre said that one day during this process' date=' he started thinking about his early days in MMA, when he didn't have any money or titles, and he simply did it because it was fun"

This is such ********. You did it because you wanted to make it and be rich and successful.[/quote']

lol. He could have done a million other things to be rich and successful. No one goes into cage fighting because they have a desire to be "rich and successful". That comes with the love of the game.

He's going to go in there' date=' stand with Condit for all of 3 minutes before he figures out Condit is a better striker, he then takes Condit down, postures for some GnP, realizes that he's about to get swept, or gets a submission attempt scare, and goes chest to chest and works just hard enough to keep the ref from standing it up for 5 rounds.

It ends with yet another GSP snoozefest.[/quote']

GSP IS a better striker then Condit. Don't get me wrong, iv'e been following Condit since his WEC days, but make no mistake, GSP is better at every aspect of fighting (well except knees, that boy Condit has some dirty knees).

Don't be racist' date=' I won't tolerate it and I will have to ban you

No I'm not from the west coast[/quote']

Racist? You lost me how am I being racist?

And sry mods didn't know u could type out the n word without the censor kicking in.

You dropped an N-bomb up in hurr

That's racist

lol. Yes I dropped an N-bomb, but no that was not racist.

As a matter of fact, who is the one being racist? The guy who was thinking about the word in a negative sense, or the guy who wasn't?

He will ko or sub silva in the 3rd round.

silva will destroy gsp. the queston for me is will it take place at 185 or 170? thats the real question. it would only be right if gsp went up weight class to challange silvas belt n silva can only go up if he want another belt he cant destroy a whole division and go down in weight n pik on lil guys. there no glory in that

Well I can say one thing' date=' We canrest assured that Condit isn't going to run out of any back doors to avoid getting in the cage with GSP.[/b']

If this fight ends within 5 rounds, Condits going home with the belt, if it lasts the full 5 GSP brings it home.

I laughed at that one :cool:

butt... GSP v. Diaz 2013

Archived