The End of the Jon Jones Era

LexVegas

September 1st will be the end of the Jon Jones era, people continue to stack that odds against Hendo and we all know what happens when he is such an underdog. All its gonna take is one shot and JBJ will know what hes in for. Its gonna be a war and i cant wait till the UFC gets turned upside down when there unbeatable poster boy gets tko'd in the first 10 min. ill make any bet that someone wants to throw up there that Hendo demolishes JBJ.....

September 1st will be the end of the Jon Jones era' date=' people continue to stack that odds against Hendo and we all know what happens when he is such an underdog. All its gonna take is one shot and JBJ will know what hes in for. Its gonna be a war and i cant wait till the UFC gets turned upside down when there unbeatable poster boy gets tko'd in the first 10 min. ill make any bet that someone wants to throw up there that Hendo demolishes JBJ.....[/quote']

Belt is jsut being kept warm until Glover gets around to taking the black kids koolaid and KFC.

September 1st will be the end of the Jon Jones era' date=' people continue to stack that odds against Hendo and we all know what happens when he is such an underdog. All its gonna take is one shot and JBJ will know what hes in for. Its gonna be a war and i cant wait till the UFC gets turned upside down when there unbeatable poster boy gets tko'd in the first 10 min. ill make any bet that someone wants to throw up there that Hendo demolishes JBJ.....[/quote']

441894849.gif

Ok I will account bet you JBJ wins.

wouldn't bet any money you want to see again on it.

im gonna bet money on it for sure, i really want hendo to win i get that jones is super talented and realistically its greg jacksons brilliance like those patty cake elbows against rashad were all gregs idea...jones is just a fake person and is ****y as hell in order to get my respect he needs to move up to heavyweight and dominate there, anyway if somehow he makes it out alive from hendo, machida wont get caught in a lucky submission again and get it done :)

215yc2.gif

Can I assume you want to be on Team Hendo in the sig war then bro?

Archived