Sign in to follow this  
Zombiain

This is why I don't like Jon Jones

At the risk of being accused of being butthurt/ a hater....

He said this on Twitter:

‏@JonnyBones - #Nike only made 80 signature T-shirts for UFC 151, I absolutely cannot wait to bless my fans, talk about #exclusive.

He cannot wait to bless his fans? Messianic Complex much?

I can't stand how this man carries himself... I want to just admire how he performs in the cage but his personality gets in the way. I've unfollowed him on Twitter now but being such an avid MMA fan, it's impossible to avoid stories on him.

That's OK though, I have a piece of cake I am about to enjoy.

lol yeah some of the things he says are lame but w/e. imo so is chael sonnen and really any professional athlete.

I don't like him because he's a pompous pedo who should be serving 25 to life for near vehicular manslaughter.

They should get this menace off the streets faster than Honda Housey by armbar.

If it were a veteran like Hendo people would be saying he's all class

Since it's Jones he's arrogant.

The Jon Jones double standard.

Jones isn't dumb. He gets a share of the PPV buys now and understand people will tune in if they're a fan but a lot more people will tune in at a chance to see you get KO'd.

Well Hendo is a legend, Jones is not

plus Hendo is white, Jones is black

Among other things. He's mixed with English' date=' French, Scottish and Native American[/quote']

Yeah but it seems like his base is Native Indian, cuz of his light brown skin and facial features.

That fact that Jones is black' date=' makes his personality 10x worse.[/quote']

Agreed.

There's no denying Jones loves himself but this isn't the Ultimate Personality Contest. Who cares, he will continue to destroy all your favorite fighters and all the anti Jones threads in the world won't change that.

Well heres hoping he gets too arrogant and goes up to heavyweight, where he only has a 6 inch reach advantage,AND HE MIGHT HAVE TO FIGHT IN THE POCKET FOR A COUPLE SECONDS A FIGHT .I TRY NOT TO HATE, BUT WITH BONES ITS REALLY REALLY HARD.

I think people dislike Jones more for being a pseudo Bible thumper than anything else. The OP eluded to a Messianic complex, other people think he's fake for the way he speaks. Therefore I conclude that if Jones left God and religion out of his speech and just acted arrogant he would be far less hated. But let's be real, every fighter is high on themselves, just some (most?) of them are afraid to show it. Personally I love arrogant fighters, I like people to be real and believe in themselves. Can Jones tone it down? Sure. Should he have to to please a bunch of nobodies? Nope, he's the one living his dream and making the big bucks now.

Hate him all you want people, but try to be realistic: there's no one currently in the UFC's LHW division that can legitimately challenge him for the belt. We haven't even seen Jones in trouble and he's been up against killers.

I cant wait for Sonnen to continue to rip this guy apart. Even Anderson broke down after the verbal abuse' date=' imagine the depression Jones will fall into..[/quote']

yeah i guess.. Even though he beat him in the fight, Rashad managed to get inside Jones' head, Chael would have a field day

No man. He has feather indian heritage. Not dot indian.

Jones is going to slip him some firewater on fight night

If it were a veteran like Hendo people would be saying he's all class

Since it's Jones he's arrogant.

The Jon Jones double standard.

Jones isn't dumb. He gets a share of the PPV buys now and understand people will tune in if they're a fan but a lot more people will tune in at a chance to see you get KO'd.

if you actually believe that then wow.....

butt hurt jon jones fan boy because no one likes him.

Feather heritage not dot.

this. Not the ones with the dot on their heads that preach to elephants and cows the ones with the feathers on their head and arrows who scream around like ohlololololohohohlhol and hunt.

Hendo's from India?

Native Indian would imply that he is a Native of India, but in Hendo's case that's not true at all. He looks to have a strong Native "American" (aka Indigenous) bloodline from the looks of him.

With the issue of race being raised, it would be interesting to know the racial demographic of Jones' fan base. Just look at celebs like Michael Jackson or OJ Simpson. Despite being a child molester and a murderer, they could do no wrong in the eyes of the black community.

Just say'n

Well the word BLESS might be ridiculous,they will be hot items since there is so few of them.

Personally i think Roddy Piper should walk into the ring ,grab those shirts and blow his nose in them ,then start wailing away on Jones.Then afterwards we can have a Pipers pit :D

At the risk of being accused of being butthurt/ a hater....

He said this on Twitter:

‏@JonnyBones - #Nike only made 80 signature T-shirts for UFC 151' date=' I absolutely cannot wait to bless my fans, talk about #exclusive.

He cannot wait to bless his fans? Messianic Complex much?

I can't stand how this man carries himself... I want to just admire how he performs in the cage but his personality gets in the way. I've unfollowed him on Twitter now but being such an avid MMA fan, it's impossible to avoid stories on him.

That's OK though, I have a piece of cake I am about to enjoy.[/quote']

You dont sound butthurt at all, you sound like you are one of a dying breed who are not cursed with #jonjonesballsinmouth sydrome. :eek::D

That fact that Jones is black' date=' makes his personality 10x worse.[/quote']

Yeah but it seems like his base is Native Indian' date=' cuz of his light brown skin and facial features.

Agreed.[/quote']

are these guys serious?

With the issue of race being raised' date=' it would be interesting to know the racial demographic of Jones' fan base. Just look at celebs like Michael Jackson or OJ Simpson. Despite being a child molester and a murderer, they could do no wrong in the eyes of the black community.

Just say'n[/quote']

you're retarded. Neither one of them did anything wrong. If the facts were there they would've been sentenced.

I think people dislike Jones more for being a pseudo Bible thumper than anything else. The OP eluded to a Messianic complex' date=' other people think he's fake for the way he speaks. Therefore I conclude that if Jones left God and religion out of his speech and just acted arrogant he would be far less hated. But let's be real, every fighter is high on themselves, just some (most?) of them are afraid to show it. Personally I love arrogant fighters, I like people to be real and believe in themselves. Can Jones tone it down? Sure. Should he have to to please a bunch of nobodies? Nope, he's the one living his dream and making the big bucks now.

Hate him all you want people, but try to be realistic: there's no one currently in the UFC's LHW division that can legitimately challenge him for the belt. We haven't even seen Jones in trouble and he's been up against killers.[/quote']

I concur.

Jones is a legend. and a greater one than hendo. your watching the greatest of all time. enjoy it.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

Shut up, fumble