Noke vs Brenneman also moved to UFC 152

Jbrahams

Nice, so keen on Noke fighting again, especially at WW.

UFC 152 is a sweet card, now having Noke on it is better form e :)

EDIT: Dan Miller pulled out of his fight with Pierson due to injury, so I guess this takes it place

EDIT: Ellenberger vs Hieron, Volkmann vs Roller, and Castillo vs Johnson have been moved to UFC on FX 5

That's 5 fights catered for so far

Speaking of the spanaird....this is what he tweeted to Jones, LOL...

Charlie Brenneman, a journeyman welterweight scheduled to fight Australia's Kyle Noke in a preliminary card bout to be aired on Facebook, tweeted at Jones: "U can send my check to PO box 198. EH NJ. Rent is due the first, so preferably by then. Thanks."

Speaking of the spanaird....this is what he tweeted to Jones' date=' LOL...

Charlie Brenneman, a journeyman welterweight scheduled to fight Australia's Kyle Noke in a preliminary card bout to be aired on Facebook, tweeted at Jones: "U can send my check to PO box 198. EH NJ. Rent is due the first, so preferably by then. Thanks."[/quote']

yeah that was the best quote,

but I guess 3 weeks later is kinda the best case scenario for Brenneman in terms of not having other options

nice' date=' so keen on noke fighting again, especially at ww.

Ufc 152 is a sweet card, now having noke on it is better form e :)

edit: Dan miller pulled out of his fight with pierson due to injury, so i guess this takes it place[/quote']

and pierson didn't get a replacement fight? What the heck ufc show some consistency and cancel the card

and pierson didn't get a replacement fight? What the heck ufc show some consistency amd cancel the card

knew someone would say that lol

I know you're joking, but even if the main event of that card pulled out, they have like a month left to go to prepare a fight

I don't know, I just think that the hate is getting ridiculous, and it's not like Jones told Dana to cancel the card and leave all those fighters without money, but are now fighting the next opportunity

If bones went in and broke their arm or sowing making them all not able to fight then sure go blame him, but the UFC made the decision to cancel the event and not JBJ or GJ so just point the finger at the right person haha, I mean if the card wasn't so weak it could have EASILY been salvaged as a free event, but without jones fighting that card is weak even for a TUF finale haha

Ohter cards with opening for match ups are

UFC on FUEL TV 6 - Only 5 fights announced so far

I can imagine Siver vs Yagin and/or Lineker vs Uru****ani being on this card, especially since Uru****ani is Asian (not being racist, just saying) and Siver vs Yagin would be a good fight for a Fuel TV main card

UFC 154 - Only 7 fights announced so far

can move the remaining 4 or so fights to this undercard, it's already stacked

Other cards are too far away imo

Archived