Sign in to follow this  
Ansem

Vitor will rush Jones faster then a Cheetah does to a Gazelle

Lol holy **** this fight happened omg this is like a dream fight for me, damn!

Only thing that wud have made it better was if Vitor had a full training camp for this fight but since he was already preparing for Belcher this shud be good.

Who you guys got?

Lol holy **** this fight happened omg this is like a dream fight for me' date=' damn!

Only thing that wud have made it better was if Vitor had a full training camp for this fight but since he was already preparing for Belcher this shud be good.

Who you guys got?[/quote']

Funny because time ago I was thinking that was going to happen LOL

I thought Vitor would eventually move up to LHW but not like this scenario LOL

I can see Vitor making history

Funny because time ago I was thinking that was going to happen LOL

I thought Vitor would eventually move up to LHW but not like this scenario LOL

I can see Vitor making history

lol out of all the crazy **** that happened, this fight is the best one that they could put together better then the Machida rematch, Shogun, Chael, and Hendo . Heh i hope this fight doesn't change!

Vitor will stand in front of Jones not knowing what to do' date=' just like every one of his opponents.[/quote']

NO, if you look at vitor vs silva he doesnt stand infront of you, unless he knows he has a superior edge. he will charge at jones just like wandy and silva. He also has 1 punch power that could put jones away if he catches him. But either way its likely to be a first round finish.

i think vitor has a better chance in this fight than hendo, he is much better at charging fighters and hendo plods forward. I think vitor may well be a better counter striekr than jones also and jones looked confused in the first ronud agaisnt machida with his rushes. If vitor catches him in one it could be over.

lets see....Jones got rocked from a Machida blitz....now what do you think will happen when Jones gets caught in a Vitor blitz....Jones best bring his blanket and pillow cause he is going to sleep

NO' date=' if you look at vitor vs silva he doesnt stand infront of you, unless he knows he has a superior edge. he will charge at jones just like wandy and silva. He also has 1 punch power that could put jones away if he catches him. But either way its likely to be a first round finish.

i think vitor has a better chance in this fight than hendo, he is much better at charging fighters and hendo plods forward. I think vitor may well be a better counter striekr than jones also and jones looked confused in the first ronud agaisnt machida with his rushes. If vitor catches him in one it could be over.[/quote']

lets see....Jones got rocked from a Machida blitz....now what do you think will happen when Jones gets caught in a Vitor blitz....Jones best bring his blanket and pillow cause he is going to sleep

Exactly' date=' Machida caught him with straight punches and Vitor is a beast at those, he punches harder and faster and follows up with knees.

When are you people going to learn..

reported for racism.

Last time Belfort KO'd someone worth mentioning was in '09 and that was Franklin...

Just throwing it out there...

You want motivation inspiration etc?Give a man a chance at the title.Thats how air hendo got hurt over training 4 a 1 in a life time shot...You know he was putting in work for the fight.

You want motivation inspiration etc?Give a man a chance at the title.Thats how air hendo got hurt over training 4 a 1 in a life time shot...You know he was putting in work for the fight.

This will be just like the Rampage fight without the great TD defense.

If Jones can get it to the ground it's over.

This will be just like the Rampage fight without the great TD defense.

If Jones can get it to the ground it's over.

Belfort is faster i predict no crane kick 4 this fight.Vitor will overwhelm him

this is gunna to be a massacre for jones. vitor wont make it out of the first. worthless fight.

lol kinda like Fumble did huh

Vitor has the same chance as Rampage had...

Nah. Vitor is a lot quicker and equal punching power if not more. I don't expect a Vitor W, i just hope to see it.

This fight is going to the ground in less than 30 seconds' date=' and guess who will be on the bottom.

Jones is not losing till he goes to HW.[/quote']

Unfortunately I agree. And so do the bookmakers. I think Hendo actually had the best chance of beat Jones at LHW - big power, better wrastling than JBJ, and the ability to take a punch.

Now I just want to see JDS fight JBJ...

Nah. Vitor is a lot quicker and equal punching power if not more. I don't expect a Vitor W' date=' i just hope to see it.[/quote']

But he also doesn't have the same TD defense that Rampage has.

He's not even as dangerous as Machida in the stand up nor does he have is TD defense...

It's going to be a long night for Vitor...

But a short fight.

But he also doesn't have the same TD defense that Rampage has.

but hes better in scrambles than both rampage and hendo, when hendo or rampage end up on their backs they cant get up. vitor also has good BJJ.

i expect jones to win, i will be cheering for vitor though. I still think he has a better chance than hendo in this fight.