Who Hits Harder - Belfort or Hendo?

..............................................They both have 1 Punch KO Power.

................................................................Belfort

25161996282.jpg

....................................................................vs.

................................................................Hendo

628097_2.jpg

Now don't forget, you have to factor in Belforts sick hand speed vs. Hendo's brutal overhand right haymaker aka The H-Bomb

Let me explain...

Belfore generally throws straight punches, and has been known to hurt guys and/or instant KO guys with a straight punch. Does anyone remember the last time Vitor has landed an overhand right haymaker (arguably the most potential power a punch can generate)??

Hendo has more power' date=' Vitor has better boxing technique....They should hit one of those punch power rating machines. If you youtube it, Chris Angel hits harder than GSP....Surprisingly I wasn't surprised.[/quote']

Nobody takes those punch power rating machines seriously.

Hendo has more power' date=' Vitor has better boxing technique....They should hit one of those punch power rating machines. If you youtube it, Chris Angel hits harder than GSP....Surprisingly I wasn't surprised.[/quote']

Im not so sure Hendo has more power.

Technique + speed = Devastating Power

I was joking about the ones you see at some Dave and Busters...I'm sure there is a machine that is pretty accurate though

Yea I know :P

There seriously has to be an accurate machine out there.. I mean how hard is it to measure the impact of one object in motion, hitting another object (not in motion).

Obviously a pole:

jon-jones-wreck.jpg

Hmmm.. interesting' date=' so a Pole destroys Jones Bentley, yet doesn't leave Bones with a single scratch or bruise.

It's not looking good for Vitor or Hendo when they fight this Unbreakable man (Jones)

i would say yes or equal

Yea it's actually a close call, but I would have to go with Belfort. He is the original after all.

Now if Machida's Rush is in fact slower then Vitor's Rush, what does that say about Vitor's chances of tagging Bones?

Yea it's actually a close call' date=' but I would have to go with Belfort. He is the original after all.

Now if Machida's Rush is in fact slower then Vitor's Rush, what does that say about Vitor's chances of tagging Bones?[/quote']

i actually think he has a rly good shot at winning...ppl are counting him out, but i belive he can win

i actually think he has a rly good shot at winning...ppl are counting him out' date=' but i belive he can win[/quote']

If you had to put these fighters in order (most likley to win against Jones first), how would it go?

Chael Sonnen

Vitor Belfort

Alexander Gustafsson

Dan Henderson

Lyoto Machida II

Mauricio Shogun II

Rashad Evans II

Glover Teixeira

^^ (i'll do mine after, in no order atm)

If you had to put these fighters in order (most likley to win against Jones first)' date=' how would it go?

Chael Sonnen

Vitor Belfort

Alexander Gustafsson

Dan Henderson

Lyoto Machida II

Mauricio Shogun II

Rashad Evans II

Glover Teixeira

^^ (i'll do mine after, in no order atm)[/quote']

lyoto

evans

shogun

sonnen

gus

vitor

dan

tex

Does Vitor throw overhand punches tho? A lot of his power comes from straight punches which is more impressive than a loaded up falcon punch

Yea I mentioned something about that before... Imagine Vitor connecting with a loaded up falcon style punch :eek:

Hendo has power' date=' Belfort is more dangerous because he is so much faster and [b']only a little weaker[/b]

Im going to go ahead and say he is actually the stronger of the two, Belfort's straight punches are nearly as powerful as Hendo's mighty H Bomb :eek:

I dunno Vitor has an uncanny ability to ****ing drop dudes it doesn't even look like he hit

Well said :D

lol maybe it's just forgotten to be .. I always think about "WOW that would be a cool matchup" and then later I remember he got ktfo

Yea the Franklin fight happened so dam fast... it was an easily forgettable fight.

Truth be told, when I made that third option, I had forgotten they had already fought :o :o :P

That's a very good question.

I think Dan actually hits a little harder. If Dan lands a clean hard Bisping like shot he can put just about anyone out cold. His punching style is hard like a spring loaded mack truck.

Note that doesn't necessarily mean he's the better KO artist.

Vitor is a swarmer and puts everything together much better. His shots or more like stunstunstunstunstun then your out.

Archived