Sign in to follow this  
McMod_FUCKS_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_CUNT_too_LMFAO

WTF..... Why did Dana cancle UFC 151!?!?

"If the fight would have happened next Saturday, I would have stepped in. That's what I told them, 'Don't cancel! There are so many fans; we don't want to bum them out. They deserve to see a fight. Let's do it!" -Vitor Belfort

What the hell!? If Vitor said he'd step up and fight on 8 days notice why did Dana cancel the whole event?!

Fishhhy.... something doesn't smell right.

"If the fight would have happened next Saturday' date=' I would have stepped in. That's what I told them, 'Don't cancel! There are so many fans; we don't want to bum them out. They deserve to see a fight. Let's do it!" [/b'] -Vitor Belfort

What the hell!? If Vitor said he'd step up and fight on 8 days notice why did Dana cancel the whole event?!

Fishhhy.... something doesn't smell right.

Jonathan

More from Vitor:

?When you have a history like I do, somebody like me from the old days, we?re not divas,? Belfort said. ?Carlson Gracie, during my first fight against a guy called Jon Hess, said, ?Vitor, when your mind is ready, you are going to be dangerous for anybody.?

?Carlson taught me one thing I will never forget: ?You have to just think of one thing -- never hesitate when a challenge comes. Just do it.?

?I?m focused on challenges and this definitely is a challenge. But in the end it?s just a fight. And I?m a fighter.

?I come from the old days. If I wasn?t in training, if I wasn?t preparing myself for a fight [in October], I still would have taken this fight with Jones. My God, this is a title fight!?