Sign in to follow this  
RogerJones620

Do you think Jon Jones can finish Vitor faster than Anderson Silva did?

I think alot of people will take the Vin Diesel stance from The Fast and the Furious in that a win is a win and it doesn't matter by how much.

I think alot of people will take the Vin Diesel stance from The Fast and the Furious in that a win is a win and it doesn't matter by how much.

Most people don't think like that. That is why most people say Anderson Silva > GSP, because AS consistently finishes fighters, whereas GSP never comes close.

I'm convinced that if this fight between Jon Jones and Vitor Belfort goes the distance then that settles the dispute between Anderson Silva and Jon Jones P4P.

Yea I'm sure that will prove who's the best.

Most people don't think like that. That is why most people say Anderson Silva > GSP' date=' because AS consistently finishes fighters, whereas GSP never comes close.[/quote']

I think Anderson > GSP because of number of defenses and consecutive wins

I think he could but his last couple of fights he has come out slow in the first round then opens up in the 2nd. That is why I think he will win in the 2nd or 3rd.

Doubt it. JBJ is not as accurate as AS. Im doubt vitor will fall to a similar KO in a shorter amount of time. Mathematically speaking, its very un-likely. I would LMAO if it did though hahaha

If the fight happens... remember, Canada has quite often denied entry to people with a DUI conviction... The UFC legal dept better be applying for a temporary resident permit for JJ pretty quick...

If the fight happens... remember' date=' Canada has quite often denied entry to people with a DUI conviction... The UFC legal dept better be applying for a temporary resident permit for JJ pretty quick...[/quote']

He will sneak accross via great lakes

Most people don't think like that. That is why most people say Anderson Silva > GSP' date=' because AS consistently finishes fighters, whereas GSP never comes close.[/quote']

Well obviously RogerJones is stupid. Maybe you didn't realize but the WW division is far more stacked and will always be then the MW division. Not only that but it's about dominating performances, plenty of fights Silva has been getting completely overwhelmed and then he pulls off fluke wins, Hendo, Cote, Sonnen for example. GSP completely embarrasses world class fighters in EVERY discipline, learn what P4P means before talking about it.

He will sneak accross via great lakes

being denied entry is actually a very real possibility especially due to the fact that his conviction is only a few months old.

So what you're saying is: "there's a chance that he'll be the cause of two back to back cancelled events?"

The card is super stacked and would just revert to its original format with the flyweight championship as main event.

Well obviously RogerJones is stupid. Maybe you didn't realize but the WW division is far more stacked and will always be then the MW division. Not only that but it's about dominating performances' date=' plenty of fights [b']Silva has been getting completely overwhelmed and then he pulls off fluke wins[/b], Hendo, Cote, Sonnen for example. GSP completely embarrasses world class fighters in EVERY discipline, learn what P4P means before talking about it.

the bolded part made me lol. I don't think it's a fluke if it happens every time he steps into the cage.

No...but Vitor is gonna wish he got knocked out quick as opposed to getting a **** whupping of his life' date=' those hellbows are just that.....hell.[/quote']

+1

No he won't beat Belfort as fast as Silva did. But Belfort will wish he had since getting pounded on for 4 rounds or so is a lot more painful than a flash knockout.

I think he could but his last couple of fights he has come out slow in the first round then opens up in the 2nd. That is why I think he will win in the 2nd or 3rd.

How short of Notice did he take that fight? And what about Shogun allowing it!??? *lol*

Oh and didn't Bisping fight Chael Sonnen on 8 Days notice? :confused:

Well obviously RogerJones is stupid. Maybe you didn't realize but the WW division is far more stacked and will always be then the MW division. Not only that but it's about dominating performances' date=' plenty of fights Silva has been getting completely overwhelmed and then he pulls off fluke wins, Hendo, Cote, Sonnen for example. GSP completely embarrasses world class fighters in EVERY discipline, learn what P4P means before talking about it.[/quote']

Jesus Christ your so far off i cant even respond to this

I'm convinced that if this fight between Jon Jones and Vitor Belfort goes the distance then that settles the dispute between Anderson Silva and Jon Jones P4P.

He definitely has the ability to finish him earlier than A.S. did. But I don't think he will. He'll definitely finish Vitor though. It's gonna be amusing when they step in and you see how much bigger Jones is than Belfort. They're gonna look a whole weight class different...oh wait.

Or maybe I'm underestimating his size, but either way Jones finishes. If Belfort wins I would still be happy cuz he's a beast!

It won't happen because Jones doesn't have the KO power or accuracy to put Belfort away' date=' he'll just make him quit after 2/3 rounds of elbows...[/quote']

This is what i thought jones less accuracy he will probably finish him late second early third