Sign in to follow this  
ASdaKing

Will the "booing" towards Jones @ UFC 151, make him cry?

From the second his music hits the speakers, until he leaves the cage after the fight, the boos that rain down on Jon Jones will be deafening. Will we see an apologetic Jones? Will we see the same old, ****y narcissist? Or will he break into tears in the middle of the fight because he realizes he isn't as "beloved" as he thought?

I'm going with tears.

imagesCA4WRE00.jpg

I dont think he'll be crying at 151...

Where do you think 151 went? Under the rug? 152 will now be 151 according to everything I've heard. If you know something different, please let me know.

The tears will come in the locker room or at home.

What we'll get in the octagon is a tantrum similar to a four year old when he doesn't get his way. It's becoming more and more obvious that Jones is operating on a severely inferior intellect. He functions completely on emotion and without someone in his ear telling him what to do or say, he is lost. Championship talent combined with successful coaching and a child's mentality. He's the MMA version of Mike Tyson.

He won't give a damn. Every single person booing will have already given him their money.

You are exactly right, however, some people would rather pay $100 just to boo in his face than to actually see him fight. They want to boo and see him lose. Yea I know I know, either way he gets paid.

This. Don't think anybody else realises.

I guess you haven't looked through the thread where I asked him the same question. 152 is now being billed as 151. That is the LAST thing I have heard. "If you know anything different, (from a source, link, etc.) please post so i can be in the "know".

I guess you haven't looked through the thread where I asked him the same question. 152 is now being billed as 151. That is the LAST thing I have heard. "If you know anything different' date=' (from a source, link, etc.) please post so i can be in the "know".[/quote']

If that's the case then my apologies. Dana said previously the 151 card would just seize to exist.

Which brings up another question. Will they ever make a 151 card even if it's just a gimmick with a bunch of filler fights.

If that's the case then my apologies. Dana said previously the 151 card would just seize to exist.

Which brings up another question. Will they ever make a 151 card even if it's just a gimmick with a bunch of filler fights.

That's an interesting question. I mean I can't believe they just abandoned the event name. I guess it's easier to market though when everyone expects UFC____ (whatever number) to be at a certain venue on a certain date.

From the second his music hits the speakers' date=' until he leaves the cage after the fight, the boos that rain down on Jon Jones will be deafening. Will we see an apologetic Jones? Will we see the same old, ****y narcissist? Or will he break into tears in the middle of the fight because he realizes he isn't as "beloved" as he thought?

I'm going with tears.

[b']We can't expect Jones to change or be humbled until he receives a proper ***-kicking and the man to do that is Junior Dos Santos. Urge everyone you know to petition a fight between Jon "businessman" jones and Junior Dos Santos. JDS is the perfect Champion, a great role model not just for kids in Brazil but all over the world. He cared enough to learn to speak English when he others haven't like Anderson Silva for example and he's the two things people want in a Champion. 1. A super kind, gentle role model outside of the ring. 2. The scariest, most dangerous man alive in the cage.

Dana White: make this fight happen or kick Jones out of the UFC!!![/b]

dmxyo

After he finishes Vitor(It's gonna happen even if it sucks) he will say some scripted crap that Greg Jackson wrote for him.

dmxyo' date=' you are absolutely right. After a super easy win over Belfort, he will be Greg Jackson's little puppet and do his best to not look like a coward.[/b']

Where do you think 151 went? Under the rug? 152 will now be 151 according to everything I've heard. If you know something different' date=' please let me know.[/quote']

Dana has already said UFC 152 is staying as 152

Yes, he will cry, and then he will take to facebook to ***** about how we sicken him and he is disgusted by us because we're kicking him while he's down...

No but SirRender and DoctorObviously will be crying

Why would I be crying if they boo'd him? I'd be laughing. I truly think instead of listening to what I was saying you instead decided to dismiss me as a nuthuggin fanboy. Countless times I said he should have taken the fight with Sonnen. But I'm not willing to put the blame solely on him. The fiasco had many sides to it and Jones was only a piece.

Why would I be crying if they boo'd him? I'd be laughing. I truly think instead of listening to what I was saying you instead decided to dismiss me as a nuthuggin fanboy. Countless times I said he should have taken the fight with Sonnen. But I'm not willing to put the blame solely on him. The fiasco had many sides to it and Jones was only a piece.

Jon Jones just recently admitted it was entirely his fault, but you are too blind to see it

Jon Jones just recently admitted it was entirely his fault' date=' but you are too blind to see it[/quote']

"If someone has to take the blame, I will accept full responsibility for the way UFC 151 was canceled. I want to sincerely apologize to all the other athletes/fans who?s (sic) time and money was waisted (sic)."

for my best buddy SirRender

Jon Jones just recently admitted it was entirely his fault' date=' but you are too blind to see it[/quote']

Give me a link where he accepts 100% of the blame. Wait, you know what, don't. It won't change my mind that the UFC (Dana, Joe Silva, etc) and Dan Henderson are just as much to blame for this as Jon is...

"If someone has to take the blame' date='[b'] I will accept full responsibility for the way UFC 151 was canceled[/b]. I want to sincerely apologize to all the other athletes/fans who?s (sic) time and money was waisted (sic)."

for my best buddy SirRender

Accepting responsibility for his actions that led to UFC 151 being cancelled, he is not solely to blame however.

The tears will come in the locker room or at home.

What we'll get in the octagon is a tantrum similar to a four year old when he doesn't get his way. It's becoming more and more obvious that Jones is operating on a severely inferior intellect. He functions completely on emotion and without someone in his ear telling him what to do or say' date=' he is lost. Championship talent combined with successful coaching and a child's mentality. [b']He's the MMA version of Mike Tyson.[/b]

No way. Mike was extremely intelligent and made no excuses. There was nothing fake about Mike. He was raw, true, honest, and would fight anyone, anytime. Mike had NO size advantages on any of his opponents. Mike's coaches were masterful. Mike was a straight up fighter.

There are VERY few similarities between Jones and Tyson. Jones is an immature child in comparison.

Accepting responsibility for his actions that led to UFC 151 being cancelled' date=' he is not solely to blame however.[/quote']

Alright, continue to stay blind, come back to me when you want to see the light, you are clearly not ready

Guess your too blind to see what else he said?

If someone has to take the blame, I will accept full responsibility for the way UFC 151 was canceled. I want to sincerely apologize to all the other athletes/fans who?s (sic) time and money was waisted (sic)."

Guess your too blind to see what else he said?

If someone has to take the blame' date=' I will accept full responsibility for the way UFC 151 was canceled. I want to sincerely apologize to all the other athletes/fans who?s (sic) time and money was waisted (sic)."[/quote']

Alright' date=' continue to stay blind, come back to me when you want to see the light, you are clearly not ready[/quote']

^

this

Alright' date=' continue to stay blind, come back to me when you want to see the light, you are clearly not ready[/quote']

Stay blind? To what? I think I'm the only one holding the UFC brass just as responsible as Jones is. Continue to blame all of this on one individual, it just shows your inability to see the situation with a non bias viewpoint imo.

Stay blind? To what? I think I'm the only one holding the UFC brass just as responsible as Jones is. Continue to blame all of this on one individual' date=' it just shows your inability to see the situation with a non bias viewpoint imo.[/quote']

Yes I am the bias one :rolleyes:

Because I clearly have Jon Jones in my avatar :rolleyes:

Stay blind? To what? I think I'm the only one holding the UFC brass just as responsible as Jones is. Continue to blame all of this on one individual' date=' it just shows your inability to see the situation with a non bias viewpoint imo.[/quote']

Do you think that the fighter's need a union in cases like this to protect themselves financially?

Do you think that the fighter's need a union in cases like this to protect themselves financially?

I'm not sure. I can't just spit out a yes or no without knowing all the facts first.

Yes I am the bias one :rolleyes:

Because I clearly have Jon Jones in my avatar :rolleyes:

Actually I have Machida asleep in my avatar. Jones just happens to be walking through like a boss.

well played.......

Look, you and I can go round in circles about this or we can agree to disagree. You think Jones holds all the blame, I think multiple people are to blame, including Jones. Either way I'm not disagreeing with you that Jones isn't somewhat to blame - he clearly is.

He will be enraged by all the booing, and then proceed to kill Vitor. After the fight he will be walked out of the cage in cuffs accompanied by two canadian mounties each of which will be ******** in their mountie pants for fear that they will be next.